PDA

View Full Version : Winning Eleven 6 Demo on Dreamcast (12 members team)

Eduardo_DraKMastha_
April 2nd, 2006, 03:31
Hy for all the interested parties!
It is a very great pleasure to enter in this famous forum, on the excellent object of development that is Sega Dreamcast, as some already know i'm student of Computer sciences, and already carried through some projects and softwares using Borland delphi, now working with C++, I am part of a team of 12 people, that in common has the passion for the videogame and for the soccer (as all Brazilian) now I bring until you this revelation and I ask for to its aid in some doubts techniques that we possess on the console of sega, we decide to make port of Winning 6 Eleven demo, which had the legality of the process, a time that the use of the demo of any game or program does not wound the copyrights, and also not exceeds the limitations of the console, we are initiating the process, but already it is possible to detach that in we very dedicate in all the accomplishments to them and plan in the measure of the possible one to carry through the project (or part of it) before the World Cup, I am thankful the support of the staff of University, Konami for this excellent game, and of the Dreamcast, to which must diversion hours ;)

pauljake
April 5th, 2006, 05:07
Wait a little, is there an open source of WE 6? Where is that source located? Because if you don't have the source code of the game it will be impossible to make the port to the Dreamcast.

Eric
April 6th, 2006, 16:11
He is actually correct i couldnt see your making a port of that demo. He is a coder though he uses Redhat and is currently in University. So hes still probably learning.

Eric

Cast128dreams
April 19th, 2006, 15:33
Cool nice to read these news.......

Eduardo_DraKMastha_
August 18th, 2006, 20:16
Eric and pauljake, the things were certain... had been very difficult, especially for not being open source, the team if it undid, each one with different projects in the college, little by little we were in separating and the WE6 was being placed of side for all, failed in having this hope. Debtor to that they had entered in contact and they had believed that he was possible... Forgives errors in my English.

Elven6
September 15th, 2006, 03:57
This would be great, finally something that could show off the power of the Dreamcast after so long. If this is possible that is!

RetroGoth
September 22nd, 2006, 02:42
anything is possible keep up the good work

alamyagami
October 2nd, 2008, 19:39
Oh santo cielo, estare soņando... seria genial este gran juego para nuestar Dreamcast... saludos.:thumbup: