PDA

View Full Version : Hard path error?

dna
April 2nd, 2006, 11:40
HI.

Just put the new eloader bock on me psp. Put dgen 1.4 in the games folder /game/dgen/

Pretty standard stuff really. Although when I boot off gta. Yup all cool there. Get the eboot menu. Press x to open the dgen.

I get this error.

Found suspicious hard path 08A55198
ms0:/psp/game/

The readme says...

"Found suspicious hard path", then this means the loader
detected that the application depends upon being in a
specific location on the memory stick. Usually the path will
mention a specific file - try moving the application folder
so that the file is in the place shown.

I have tried installing it all manually and get the same error.

So? Any ideas folks cos I am stuck.

dna
April 3rd, 2006, 13:48
no one got any ideas??

dna
April 4th, 2006, 08:46
bump

Shilo
April 4th, 2006, 12:00
I have no clue what Dgen 1.4 is doing. Does the same thing to me on Bock, and I also tried it on the eloader with the weird french like name, that I can't remember:)

dna
April 13th, 2006, 09:30
tried it with erlier firmware with 1.4? Maybe this is the issue?

twilight
April 18th, 2006, 11:45
have the same problem BUMP!!!

twilight
April 18th, 2006, 11:52
same EXACT problem..! been up ALL night trying to fix...PLZ HELP

twilight
April 18th, 2006, 13:40
Still up trying to get this EXACT problem fixed...
um...Superbump..?
anyone..?

markus250250
April 27th, 2006, 03:57
Still up trying to get this EXACT problem fixed...
um...Superbump..?
anyone..?
If its any help i am in same situation as you!!! Keep gettin same GOD DAMN MESSAGE!!!!!!GRR!!!!:mad: You're not the only one!!! anyway enough moaning for now - I got dgen 1.30 instead and that works fine :) apart from one small little annoying thing......can't seem to exit dgen once it is running! Would like to be able to exit to go back to eloader but instead have to turn psp off and reload GTA etc etc.

Couldn't get dgen 1.30 to work earlier this week until i got version 0.70. That worked straight away and now 1.30 does????!!!!

I'm running firmware 2.6, :D"THE FANTASTIC":D Fanjita's eloader0.97 with emenu v01

brymaster
April 29th, 2006, 03:50
I have the same problem. Running firmware 2.01

carrotman97
June 16th, 2006, 15:37
If its any help i am in same situation as you!!! Keep gettin same GOD DAMN MESSAGE!!!!!!GRR!!!!:mad: You're not the only one!!! anyway enough moaning for now - I got dgen 1.30 instead and that works fine :) apart from one small little annoying thing......can't seem to exit dgen once it is running! Would like to be able to exit to go back to eloader but instead have to turn psp off and reload GTA etc etc.

Couldn't get dgen 1.30 to work earlier this week until i got version 0.70. That worked straight away and now 1.30 does????!!!!

I'm running firmware 2.6, :D"THE FANTASTIC":D Fanjita's eloader0.97 with emenu v01

try holding L+R & start and rotating the analogue nub, this normally takes you back to bock menu, and i have this prob with dgen, is it to do with kernal mode or am i mistaken (which is likely:D)