PDA

View Full Version : Dark Flower [Release] !!

madsoul
April 2nd, 2006, 20:43
Rikardo_92 and MaDSouL are proud to present...

...a game based on Super Mini Mario V3...

THE DARK FLOWER

This is a cool little platform game where you take the role as the RAT DEATH and goes out on a adventure to search for the BLACK FLOWER. We hope youl like it! :mrgreen: Right now there is only 8 levels in the game but We will make more as time goes by. You can download it here:

1.50 version:

Download Via Comments

2.0 + version:

http://rapidshare.de/files/17051054/The_Dark_Flower_for_2.00__FW.rar.html Someone Upload Please

credits:

Art: MaDSouL
Ideas: Rikardo_92 and MaDSouL
Programing: Rikardo_92

Please give us some commentz about the game and tell us what you think!

Enjoy! :)

The_Lead_Factor
April 2nd, 2006, 22:16
Why not mention the site that gave you some ideas.....
Over at PSPSMM.com, well have the latest releases of this mod!

vettacossx
April 2nd, 2006, 23:01
they have a optional smm backround to replace your eloader background with a cool mario one instead of blue back with white psp

drew4237
April 3rd, 2006, 00:02
cant u just use the one for 1.5 just dont send the % folder to the psp

Clordio
April 3rd, 2006, 02:28
cant u just use the one for 1.5 just dont send the % folder to the psp

Not always... I have a question, How come the EBOOT for Dark Flower is bigger than SMM's?

vettacossx
April 3rd, 2006, 03:57
Correction I Just Placed The Tdf In games And It Poped Up With In Gta Mode As Well You 2.6 Users PUT IT IN GAMES FOLDER IT WORKS FINE WITHOUT THE % FOLDER WITH THE DUMMY EBOOT YOU WILL FIND THE OTHER FILES IN GAME FOLDER WILL TOO ALL THE EMULATOR DO :D

drew4237
April 3rd, 2006, 04:10
i got it to work just by useing the tdf folder it came up in the tiff loader and it works fine.

i know it might not work to just use the folder with out the % but it will work with some so it doesnt hurt to try

vettacossx
April 3rd, 2006, 04:32
if anyone want to try a zelda themed version ive made one in twenty min!!
link as your main guy.. and some classic zelda 1 bad guys too!!
tools:
paint program, nester emulators snapshot feature on zelda 1 and a small editing of the tdf_gfx file and poof zelda and the dark flower...i love the smm game its easy to play with and this is a gr8 theme thanks for this release i like its feel better than the original smm gr8 work!!email me for a copy of the ZELDA tdf_gfx for THE DARK FLOWER just place it in the GFX folder
tdf_gfx can be eddited simply with paint!!!

sroon
April 3rd, 2006, 15:12
Thanks VettaCossX! Zelda is awsome!

vettacossx
April 3rd, 2006, 17:11
Drop me a mail homie ill send the whole modification ive sooooooooped it up major .. got the enemys from zelda,link as the main guy and lots of original zelda sprites trees, fire, evey bit of the grapHic aspect ive changed up.. I HAVE JUST FINISHED A FINAL FANTASY 1 MOD AS WELL AS A GAUNTLET AND A KIRBYS DREAMLAND MOD SO IF YOU WANT COPY JUST MAIL ME ID BE HAPPY TOO SEND A ZIP WITH THE 4 IVE DONE SO FAR and a lolo and lala one MAYBE ON THE WAY.. i think just for sHittts and giggles...i dont know how too upload these files or i would make a small mod pack for both TDF AND SMM i guess ill have too find out how you post a zip!!

vettacossx
April 3rd, 2006, 18:51
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I MAKE A "Attached Files" POST SO I CAN HOOK ALL YALL UP WITH THESE MODS WITHOUT EMAILING NOT THAT I MIND JUST THINK IT WOULD BE MORE CONVENIANT FOR EVERYONE...