PDA

View Full Version : Help!

vashx85
June 17th, 2009, 16:39
So i bought the Final Fantasy 7 PS1 Classic from the Playstation store. I transfered it to my ps3. The memory card shows the eboot is there. 1.3 gigs aprox.
But when i goto games to play it the game does not show. I have a psp slim cfw 5.00 m33 -6.

I have tried reformating the card.

Anyone have any help or ideas that might help?

thanks.

--Note-- THIS IS NOT A PSX2PSP EBOOT. IT IS AN OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD FROM THE PSN STORE.
--Note2-- THE GAME -ONLY- SHOWS UP WHEN VIEWING THE MEMORY CARD THRU THE COMPUTER. DOES NOT SHOW ON THE PSP AT ALL.

jxx2005
June 17th, 2009, 17:24
2 things

1. can you play it on your PS3?

and 2. a better title would be preferable, just "Help!" isnt that informative, "Help with official FF7 eboot" would be better

vashx85
June 18th, 2009, 00:01
Well i just got it working on the psp, i reformated my card in the psp. Now the thing is i need firmware 5.50 (lol) to play it, and cfw 5.50 has not come out yet. bummer.

thanks for your help tho.

SKYLiNE
June 18th, 2009, 05:02
So i bought the Final Fantasy 7 PS1 Classic from the Playstation store. I transfered it to my ps3. The memory card shows the eboot is there. 1.3 gigs aprox.
But when i goto games to play it the game does not show. I have a psp slim cfw 5.00 m33 -6.

I have tried reformating the card.

Anyone have any help or ideas that might help?

thanks.

--Note-- THIS IS NOT A PSX2PSP EBOOT. IT IS AN OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD FROM THE PSN STORE.
--Note2-- THE GAME -ONLY- SHOWS UP WHEN VIEWING THE MEMORY CARD THRU THE COMPUTER. DOES NOT SHOW ON THE PSP AT ALL.

You say i transfered it to my PS3 thats pointless unless u use your ps3 as a transfer device for your psp,anyways, u need a psp ps1 emulator if u have one already post what it is,and ill get u the stable updated version.

jxx2005
June 18th, 2009, 05:47
5.50 GEN just came out