PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic - Sega Saturn News Joins the Network

wraggster
April 3rd, 2006, 01:05
Hi all its time to expand the DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network by another site and this time the Sega Saturn and its Homebrew and Emulation Scene is the target, we have all the emulators released and news and links to the best in Homebrew on the new site.

Check out Sega Saturn News Here --> http://sega-saturn.dcemu.co.uk/

MaxSMoke
April 3rd, 2006, 01:38
Who owns a Saturn?

Kaiser
April 3rd, 2006, 02:34
Awesome Saturn page

geise69
April 3rd, 2006, 02:41
Who owns a Saturn?

I own one. I've had mine since it first launched and loved it just as much if not more than my psx. I also moded mine and I still play it. Just cause it didn't sell as well as the psx did doesn't mean it wasn't a good system or had any good games. To see this new Saturn page start is awesome and I'm glad it's been started. This was a great idea wraggster!

Datahax
April 3rd, 2006, 02:56
A great System! I didn't think the Saturn Homebrew scene was very big or was going to get any bigger really, the thing is hard as hell to program for from what I've read.

geise69
April 3rd, 2006, 12:47
Yes it can be hard to program for, but it also depends on what you're trying to do with the saturn hardware. As for the sega saturn homebrew scene there really isn't one. However there will probably be releases of some kind trickling out here and there. Maybe a couple times every few months. If there wasn't going to be anything I'm sure wraggster whouldn't waste his time. It's not like he doesn't have any other pages to update on a regular basis. ;)

Flipao
April 3rd, 2006, 13:54
It's 1996 all over again :)

sroon
April 3rd, 2006, 15:07
Do you need something special to program it?

wazzal7
April 4th, 2006, 03:48
This is a dream come true for me!!