PDA

View Full Version : Post Your News and Releases at the DCEmu Network

wraggster
April 3rd, 2006, 01:57
Hi all this is really an announcement to say that we have implemented open newsposting for all Staff and Coders across all our network sites (doesnt include developers sites).

So this means any Staff member or Developer/Coder can post news and upload releases to our forums which are News forums.

Our News forums cover all these consoles

Dreamcast
Sega Saturn
GBA
Nintendo DS
PSP
PS3
Xbox
Xbox360
PS2
Gamecube
Revolution
Nokia N-Gage
Ipod
Tapwave Zodiac
Gizmondo

If your a Developer/Coder then please upload your releases to the forum (and please dont use those crappy file upload services) and promote your releases and get the much needed feedback you deserve.

Releases can be in Zip or Rar format and Screenshots can be in a host of formats, if directly linking a screenshot in a newspost and not uploading please dont use Bitmaps as they can be massive for dial up users.

If posting news try and source as best as possible but be wary of sites that mislink etc.

Thats all folks, the sites and forums are looked after 24hrs a day by admin and staff around the world, we also have a Private Developers forum for Coders who wish us to release for them or people can use any of our Submit News forums.

- Back to Normal News for everyone now :)

sroon
April 3rd, 2006, 15:05
Looks like were in the zone!

vettacossx
April 4th, 2006, 05:09
ive got a great mod-pack for smm zelda main guy is link,final fantasy main guy black wizard ,kirbys dreamland obviously kirby and a guantlet mod with for optional main charicters done already... but i dont know how too post them can someone tell me how its done?? thanx in advace or even e-mail me and ill let you post the mod-pack up id love too share this

drukul
April 4th, 2006, 21:50
I am a beginer at this site, I want to ask, Is there a way to start making game for the psp like the RPG MAKER or MUGEN????

jimjamjahaa
May 7th, 2006, 20:50
haha. slashdotted

http://games.slashdot.org/comments.pl?threshold=1&mode=nested&commentsort=0&op=Change&sid=185144

:)

5antana
May 19th, 2006, 21:56
Look what I found:

http://www.buy.com/prod/SANDISK_4GB_MEMORY_STICK_PRO_DUO_CARD_NIC/q/loc/101/202629242.html

They also have God of War for $11 :P

highwindace56
May 20th, 2006, 14:00
hey have you guys heard of the game little fighters 3 they should port that to psp

gunntims0103
May 20th, 2006, 17:48
forget waitin 4 other ppl to port things i want to learn how to make ma own games anyone know were to start

HigherDro420
May 30th, 2006, 22:31
Please...can somone do me a favor and give me a good website to start learning alittle bit more about thise homebrewing stuff and how to downgrade and all that fun crap...thanx

LAMPRO
June 18th, 2006, 02:01
I was on the subway today and this guy had his psp out and i said what r u playin.. and he said well, i got the new 2.8 this morning... i said yeah right.. i said goto menu and show me... he was exiting whatever he was doing to show me and then my stop rang and i had to leave the train.. this all happened in less than a minute.. so i didnt get to see it for myself.. any truth to it?

motormaniac
July 24th, 2006, 19:57
how do u post your realses without been a mod

Kaiser
July 24th, 2006, 20:43
how do u post your realses without been a mod

Post it in the Submit News forum section. Then if your given PSP Coder status you can directly post in the News Forum.

LAMPRO
July 25th, 2006, 01:41
where is the submit news forum section kaiser- thanks.

Rocksil
July 27th, 2006, 12:09
a game demo for the psp fw 2.80 but it is in japanise called tama-run http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/tama-run/dl/trial_dl3_pc_c.html

mr_nick666
August 15th, 2006, 11:04
Vettacossx has appointed me the bringer of good news...

Here it is courtesty of the MOD maestro...

The STREET FIGHTER Super Mario War v3 MOD! :D

Heres the full list of what in the latest MOD pack!

ff1 themed mods:
black wizard
white wizard
ff7 themed mods:
sepheroth
cloud
FF9 themed mod
VIVI
SOUTH PARK themed mods:
cartman
kenny
TOWLIE
STREET FIGHTER THEMED MODS!!!
Ken
Ryu
Blanka
E.Honda
Chung-Li
Zangeif
Guile
DBZ themed mods
Super saiyen fighter
Cell Jr.
MARIO themed Mods
strobe toad ( his hat strobes as you walk) ;)
YOSHI!!!! ( one of my favs)
POKEMON themed mods
Gengar
Raichu
AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE themed mods:
Shakezoola
Frylock
Meatwad
monninight
OTHER RANDOM CHARICTERS AVAILABLE:
Courage the cowardly Dog
MegaMan X
Stewy griffin family guy
Wolverine from X-MEN
NARUTO shonen jump cartoon ;)

I think the screenshot should give you an idea (my personal fave is Chun-Li but thats just me...!) :rolleyes:

Just download from this link and enjoy! :p

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tow05k (http://www.sendspace.com/file/tow05k)

Both the 1.5 and the 2.00-2.60 files are in the link

christophe
September 24th, 2006, 03:41
hey wraggster pspgen.com have just posted a vid of ridge racer going from emu start to playing game to closing down.... looks pretty darn good...although pretty slow at this point...which is to be expected. here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy9pAA50wD8&eurl=

valar
November 1st, 2006, 18:43
i dunno how to powst news on the main site.anyway,there's going to be tekken tournament in GAME in London.check this info http://www.playstation-tour.com/
it seems there's nothing else said on that website except the date of the tournament...see you there.

sweetipie
January 12th, 2007, 22:02
need help on coding my own portal any takers

sweetipie
January 12th, 2007, 22:02
if anyone can help me plez pm me

altunozara
January 20th, 2007, 08:14
ok umm...i dont know why ni cant post a topic but i release a new version of my game GO GO GO!!!

hreres the link
http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-go-go-go-creative-mode-beta-1b-91144.html#post1336256

WastingTheDawn
February 5th, 2007, 02:58
If You like this i can make better ones If people are willing to throw ideas that they would want i would be more than happy to make more psp backgrounds of there choice give me ideas of what you like

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/punkas****ed/psp4.png
/\/\/\
Your gonna have to place the curse word in in order for it to show(replace the stars with a word that starts with f)
Sorry really old photobucket account.

L-28C
February 8th, 2007, 01:44
Leo's Pong is here! :D

Anyways, it's the first game I release, and the first program I've done in a long time... Hope you all enjoy it! ;)

(PS: It's a Lua game - nice little language)

gunntims0103
February 8th, 2007, 02:27
Leo's Pong is here! :D

Anyways, it's the first game I release, and the first program I've done in a long time... Hope you all enjoy it! ;)

(PS: It's a Lua game - nice little language)

post that in the submit news forums.........

WastingTheDawn
February 9th, 2007, 01:53
Lets hope it doesn't suck like silent hill
Straight from Gamespot if thats okay.

Sony Pictures making Metal Gear movie
Executive confirms his movie studio is working on the live-action adaptation of the seminal stealth action series; Sony also pondering EverQuest film.
By Tor Thorsen, GameSpot
Posted Feb 8, 2007 10:21 am PT

At the Electronic Entertainment Expo last year, Konami revealed that work had begun on a live-action movie based on Metal Gear Solid. The news broke via a pamphlet for Studio Kojima, the Konami-owned development house headed up by Metal Gear series creator Hideo Kojima.

"I have received many offers to adapt Metal Gear Solid. It has taken a long time, but we have finally settled on an arrangement," Kojima said in a statement. "False facts aside, a movie project is underway. I have finalized a Class-A contract with a party in Hollywood."

For eight months, the identity of the aforementioned "party" was unknown. That changed this week, when Sony Pictures Entertainment vice chairman Yair Landau revealed his studio is developing the project.

"We're working with the Metal Gear guys," Landau told GameSpot following his D.I.C.E. summit keynote address in Las Vegas. "It's a very cinematic game, it really lends itself to movie telling. But the question is, 'How do you translate Snake's experience into a full arc that conforms to what audiences expect on the large screen?'"

Landau also hinted the Metal Gear Solid movie may just be the beginning. "There are other games we are looking to develop," the executive said. "We're working with one of my favorite producers right now on an idea for an EverQuest movie." The producer was apparently of such stature that Landau declined to name him. "I'll let him disclose that," he said cryptically.

Besides the forthcoming World of Warcraft film, currently in development at Warner Bros., the Metal Gear Solid movie is the highest-profile game-film project in Hollywood. Previously, that stature was held by the Peter Jackson-produced Halo adaptation, which imploded last year.

bungalow340
February 16th, 2007, 17:37
Hey,
I was messing around with different ways of using CWcheat on POPS on the psp when I realised on pc I could patch tem to have a trainer at the start. So thats what I did, and it worked!!! This means even whilst playing a PAL PSX game because of the patch you can adjust the screen size fully. I have tried it on FF9 PAL because it needed the patch on pc, so I downloaded a PPF patch, patched it using Paradoxes PPF applier for Win32 and it bypassed the security on it and worked!! Try this out for yourself cos it is much easier to use than CWcheat because the patches have GUI's to enable and disable cheats!

The Underminer
May 6th, 2007, 14:02
Hey there,

I'd like you all too know that I've released Galactic Breakout v0.1 demo. It's a breakout game with a sci-fi theme. The demo includes 20 out of 70 levels. It's a demo simply because the other 50 levels aren't made yet. It features a story mode, level editor and online rankings. All the rest of the information can be found on the website and please also read the readme included in the download. (please give the URL a mention in your news report.). The website has a contribute page wich players can use to submit their home made levels. If lots of people do this, the 1.0 full version will be available sooner.

Greetz,

The Underminer

www.galacticbreakout.com

Buddy4point0
May 8th, 2007, 20:51
post that in the submit news forum. the link is at the top right hand corner of this page