PDA

View Full Version : PSysP Info v1.15a

wraggster
April 3rd, 2006, 20:40
Glynnder (http://www.pspzones.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1403) has updated his app for the PSP thats like Windows task Manager, heres what he posted:

OK here's whats up, i bin working on my other apps and so havnt really beeen able to make much progress on PSysP Info,I've been mentally blanking lol!

So this release adds colour scheme's, heh fun - check out the cheesy names!
It also add support for whether the battery is inserted, if it isn't and your running just off the adapter, as i so often do, u dont have to bear the strings of, well rubbish! Now it just doesn't give you the dodgey things and says, no battery inserted and stuff like that. I also changed the readme -as usual- and the controls page. I think I've done some other stuff but i can't remember. This shouldn't really be released yet, im sure i found some kind of error somewhere along the line, but i dont have time to change it as we are moving house! I wont have internet access for up to three weeks!

THIS NEEDS LUAPLAYER V0.17DK2 make sure you get it, all your old luaplayer files will still work!
enjoy...
please comment on any bugs you find!
PS. I will make a 0.16 compatible one in the time when i dont have internet access, probably!

Download and Give feedback Via Comments