PDA

View Full Version : PiMPStreamer 0.25a

wraggster
April 4th, 2006, 16:27
DickyDick has once again updated his realtime streaming/scaling/demuxing Windows server...

Heres whats new:

- finally smooth audio (thanks to framerate settings)

0.25a
- removed tcp setsockoptions

Download Here --> http://www.geocities.com/dickydick1969

felonyr301
April 4th, 2006, 19:23
nice update man getting updates like we get newspapers everyday good job keep it up..

mrplug
April 5th, 2006, 00:49
PiMPStreamer 0.26 is out!!!!

Kloe
April 5th, 2006, 01:24
I just tried .26 and i have the exact same problem i've had with all the versions. :( not able to stream video or sound much at all. I'm unsure why I am having trouble with it. My network seems to be working properly with decent speeds. There has been a slight improvement in the streaming but so little that it's still not worth using this to watch anything. :(

mrplug
April 5th, 2006, 01:26
odd, did you forward ports on your router?

smitty8866
April 5th, 2006, 01:50
I think the download link might of went dead... :( can someone upload it to here so i could get it?

Kloe
April 5th, 2006, 02:44
yep the port is forwarded i woudln't be able to connect if it wasn't. It said something about disabling my encrypton to get better performance but there is no way i will do that to my network... especially when i live in a college campus town, there are lots of people around that would love to get on my network for free. Plus i have about 5 other poeple on my network so if i take off the encrypton it will be a pain in the ass to put it back up.

xcwtx
April 5th, 2006, 04:54
hi, i would like to say that im not sure how to run this app on windows xp, but great update.