PDA

View Full Version : PLAYSTREAMER v1.0

wraggster
April 4th, 2006, 21:36
News from the PLAYSTREAMER (http://www.playstreamer.com/) site:

The chances are you have music stored on your PC which you like to listen to when elsewhere in the house or even when you're away from it.

FREE TRIAL DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE

Using the latest firmware upgrade for the PSP Playstreamer creates listings of all your music automatically which can then be streamed wireless to your PSP using the PSP's ability to subscribe to RSS feeds.You don't have to write any code...Playstreamer does it all for you.

Thoughts on this?

Moning2
April 4th, 2006, 21:37
lol, probably made by sony so more people upgrade, and even tryng to get money out of it, they should all die!!

bullhead
April 4th, 2006, 21:41
I dont want to have to pay for something like this. Ridiculous!

Emeriastone
April 4th, 2006, 22:06
?? Not when homebrew does the same thing at no cost...

StealthCP
April 4th, 2006, 22:11
It's good for those who din't have homebrew compatible consoles, or are noobs.

Personally, I use the homebrew version. But, some will say this is the "official" way... :D:D

jt3w
April 4th, 2006, 22:17
iinstructions lol maby using spell check befor posting a wed site up would be good

5. Detailed setup iinstructions and help

felonyr301
April 5th, 2006, 00:04
silly sony- these tricks are for noobs- lol

felonyr301
April 5th, 2006, 00:04
aint catching me with that trashy software when free is in

Kloe
April 5th, 2006, 01:27
which homebrew program allows you to stream MP3's from your computer? I only know of a radio and video streamer homebrew. O.o

Drunken
April 5th, 2006, 16:33
eh? u can only fool a man too many times =P and

which homebrew program allows you to stream MP3's from your computer? I only know of a radio and video streamer homebrew. O.o

Same question here ^.^

it would be nice for those without GTA to run this =P with a up'ed firmware so yea but i own GTA but i need the question above answeered =P