PDA

View Full Version : 1 vs 100 beta

Darksaviour69
June 23rd, 2009, 02:33
has anyone tried it?

I tried it the other day when I saw it available, but have not seen it on NXE since. After a bit of googeling it turns out the beta is for only USA of America and Canadia. Must have been a gitlch or some thing. Shame it was fun/ a nice distraction

beetroot bertie
July 10th, 2009, 22:42
Just tried the UK beta tonight and it was quite good fun.

I managed to win 160 points (well I think that's what happened anyway) by being in the mob when they won :)

I got all excited about it and was busy messaging a mate to tell him and promply missed the question at the beginning of the following round and lost my mob place :(

You should have seen me frantically pressing 'b' to try and cancel the message.

Quite good fun but I doubt I'd pay for it if it came down to that. I'd rather it be free with no prizes and just be little thing you can divert yourself with if you feel like it.

I take it you can only play at the scheduled times then?

Darksaviour69
July 11th, 2009, 00:23
the real show is only at fixed primetimes, extended pay is on every half hour (i think) that builds up points that make it more likely you get picked to be in the mob or the one.

beetroot bertie
July 13th, 2009, 22:43
Anyone else go on tonight? It was pretty good fun and I was quite surprised how easily it passed 3 hours. Scarily so, in fact.

Didn't do too well with the Pan European questions though. Lots of guesswork going on there :confused:

It seemed to get easier later on.

newb_fo_life
July 14th, 2009, 16:34
haha looks class