PDA

View Full Version : PSP Radio 0.38.09

wraggster
April 6th, 2006, 21:03
Raf and the PSP Radio Team (http://pspradio.berlios.de/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=252&sid=258c750ce3fab943fef04ff0d611f037) have once again updated their Wifi Streaming Music app for the PSP, heres whats new:

What's new:
0.38.09 (r1025) (2006-04-06)
NEW FEATURES
(raf) Dyn/Retawq: tips can be overriden with your own html. Just replace APP_Retawq/tips.html!
(raf) Dyn/Dev: New export to allow for plugins to access the sound device buffer (for visualization plugins).
(raf) Dyn/Core: When the key combo for killing plugins is used, now the plugin will be unloaded as well (L+R+START). (A red -exception- screen may flash will unloading the plugin.. this is expected atm.)
(raf) Core: Rename directories per HalfastII directions so that corrupted icons don't get displayed on f/w 1.5.
(raf) Dyn/Core: Plugins are now automatically unloaded when they exit.

BUG FIXES
(raf) Core: Networking. Network profile enumeration code modification. Based on idea from Danzel from ps2dev forums. This may help people who's profile wasn't showing up.
(raf) Dyn/Core: No longer tries to 'continue' a plugin if 'Off' is selected.
(raf) Dyn/Core: Now plugin giveup access code is better handled. Retawq can switch to pspradio now seamlessly. (Select the running plugin again to return to the plugin.)
(raf/ditlew) Core: If F/W 2.6 is detected, don't poll for HPRM. This allows PSPRadio to work on 2.6 via eLoader.
(raf) Core: On exit, just call the game exit syscall. This may prevent the app from crashing when on eLoader. (It still hangs on 2.6)
(raf) Dyn/Core: Corrected bug that would cause FSS plugins to report error when loading even if they loaded correctly.
(raf) Dyn/Retawq: Reduced most of the drawing issues by decreasing the number of columns by 1.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

PSProdigy
April 6th, 2006, 21:07
Ah darn. Still no 2.6 :( Oh well, maybe next release :) at least they are working on it.

bullhead
April 6th, 2006, 21:09
Keep up the good work! Looking foward to a 2.6 release. :)

KriMe
April 6th, 2006, 21:12
(raf/ditlew) Core: If F/W 2.6 is detected, don't poll for HPRM. This allows PSPRadio to work on 2.6 via eLoader.
(raf) Core: On exit, just call the game exit syscall. This may prevent the app from crashing when on eLoader. (It still hangs on 2.6)

What are you guys talking about it says right there it will work with 2.6 but it also states that it hangs on exit.

I know im going to give it a try as soon as i get off work and get home. :D

drew4237
April 6th, 2006, 21:20
what is new with this release

JoshM248
April 6th, 2006, 21:43
what is new with this release
Don't be stupid

What's new:
0.38.09 (r1025) (2006-04-06)
NEW FEATURES
(raf) Dyn/Retawq: tips can be overriden with your own html. Just replace APP_Retawq/tips.html!
(raf) Dyn/Dev: New export to allow for plugins to access the sound device buffer (for visualization plugins).
(raf) Dyn/Core: When the key combo for killing plugins is used, now the plugin will be unloaded as well (L+R+START). (A red -exception- screen may flash will unloading the plugin.. this is expected atm.)
(raf) Core: Rename directories per HalfastII directions so that corrupted icons don't get displayed on f/w 1.5.
(raf) Dyn/Core: Plugins are now automatically unloaded when they exit.

As for that, This is great.

idapimp
April 6th, 2006, 21:55
sweet. always good to see updates for kick ass programs

Apoklepz
April 6th, 2006, 22:06
Whoa...didn't see this coming so soon...great job to the guys and gals at work on this!

evo1988
April 6th, 2006, 22:37
This does work on a 2.6 psp.

Amazing App. Its great to see that 2.6 users can now use it.

trogdor007
April 6th, 2006, 22:48
where do you put the app? in the game folder or somewhere else?

KriMe
April 6th, 2006, 22:54
where do you put the app? in the game folder or somewhere else?

pspdrive:\psp\game

put both the folders in there. ;)

zx-81
April 6th, 2006, 23:11
Awesome apps :cool: !

Works fine for me on 2.5FW (only a little hanging problem on exit).

bullhead
April 6th, 2006, 23:36
I got it towork on my 2.6. This is very good. It will be great when the hanging is fixed. This made me think: do you think edison carter could release something like this that could combine with the gta cheat device, so you can listen to real life radio stations in lcs

Voltron
April 6th, 2006, 23:36
Wow, this is one of the best PSP app's and its getting updated and better more and more often. I use the 1.5 firmware dynamic version and it is kick ass!

Great job to the developers. Thank you very much for this...

drew4237
April 7th, 2006, 01:12
i ment wat all that means

Kloe
April 7th, 2006, 04:04
How do I use the extra features? I Downloaded those 2 mods or whatever they were and I can't figure out how to install them or use them with PSPRadio.

KriMe
April 7th, 2006, 05:04
So is wi-fi working with this rls on 2.6? I try and it tells me it cant find it...

MadMonkee
April 7th, 2006, 18:53
What's with the bizzare folder naming? %__SCE__PSPRadio?

KriMe
April 7th, 2006, 19:25
So is wi-fi working with this rls on 2.6? I try and it tells me it cant find it...

nevermind im an idiot and didnt know to hit start to see the settings... :(

It works great now, Now all we need is global Wi-fi internet.

bullhead
April 7th, 2006, 20:40
This made me think: do you think edison carter could release something like this that could combine with the gta cheat device, so you can listen to real life radio stations in lcs
Anyone??

Jakobe911
April 11th, 2006, 07:21
i dont understand the shoutcast thing? i try and connect to a shoutcast music and it just shuts my system down. i am on 2.0 using the eLoader. any help is appreciated!
-Jake

PSP-Paul
April 29th, 2006, 18:59
The program PSPRadio works fine for me, but i can't get my wifi to recognise. The settings are all saved in my psp. Like if i go test my internet connection on my psp it works fine, but then i load pspradio, try to turn on wifi and it says "Error: Error starting connection"

Any advice please people?

Cheers!