PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 4 Review

Zaneblade
January 11th, 2005, 11:05
Where are the zombies?" Gamers and journalists alike have asked the question more times than we could count. And always developer Capcom has replied with the same answer: that there are none. This is Resident Evil 4, the latest from the Japanese studio that revolutionized the survival horror genre. And in this fundamentally changed new sequel, the walking dead have gone back to their graves. Instead of recycling a formula that Capcom itself conceded was growing tired, the development team behind the ambitious project opted to create a striking new Resident Evil experience minus some of the ingredients that spiced up previous franchise games.

read the full review here (well worth a good read)
http://cube.ign.com/articles/577/577841p1.html

swordstalker
January 18th, 2005, 12:24
i am annoyed because this is not a gamecube exclusive

Christuserloeser
January 18th, 2005, 13:05
It isn't? *:o That's a shock... but anyway - a great game :)
btw nowadays I could get a new cube + mario kart for about 80 bucks around the corner ;)

smiles
January 18th, 2005, 13:49
i am annoyed because this *is not a gamecube exclusive

Why does that matter? Resident Evil 1,2 and 3 wern't system exclusives either? Resident Evil 4 is totally awesome. Great story, comfortable controls, astounding graphics, and fabulous music. It's everything a good game should be.

VampiricS
January 18th, 2005, 16:12
Why does that matter? Resident Evil 1,2 and 3 wern't system exclusives either? Resident Evil 4 is totally awesome. Great story, comfortable controls, astounding graphics, and fabulous music. It's everything a good game should be.

Well the thing is that it was supposed to be exclusive to Gamecube...but in the end it ends up only exclusive for a limited period of time... and seeing how good it is... that could have helped the gamecube to get better sales. It's even written on the gamebox that it' exclusive even if it isn't. Go figure hehe.

Zaneblade
January 19th, 2005, 10:12
still have not recieved my copy of the game! im getting real angry!!

i have been reading alot about it and it just makes it worse!