PDA

View Full Version : Super Mini Stick Guy mod for Super Mini Mario!

wraggster
April 7th, 2006, 22:42
qwerty (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=46369) has released a new mod for the game Mini Mario, heres the details:

This is my quick mod, inspired by my notebook, i always drew stick figures beating up teachers and going on adventures and stuff. So, my mod, Super Mini Stick Guy! Your are a super mini stick guy who had his adventures at a high school in Wisconson (i found the background off of google )

Download and Screenshot Via Comments

AtariFreek
April 8th, 2006, 06:55
Just A Tip, But You Should Have Mode It A Lined Paper Bakground Only. Other Then That, Great Mod!

vettacossx
April 8th, 2006, 16:46
omfg im so mad i just want some help from someone please...E-mail old vettacossx
i help people all the time help me!!
i made a mini-mario-mod pack thats HUGE!!! idont know how too post it as ive never posted before but heres the info feel free too mail me and ill send it too YOU too post if you want! these are my mods so far for tdf and/or mini mario : KEEP IN MIND IF MORE THAN 1 CHARICTER IS MENTIONED ITS BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 AVAILABLE TOO PLAY AS THE MAIN GUY!!!! IM THE FIRST TO DO THIS THAT I KNOW OF....ANYHOW HERE THEY ARE:

the legend of zelda mod ---with Link

KIRBY mod---with kirby of course!

gauntlet mods--wizard,warrior,elf, or valkarie charicters

aqua teen hunger force mod---frylock , shakezoola, and MeatWadd!!! adult swim pack!

courage the cowardly dog mod---also part of the adult swim pack!

KNUCKLES THE ICIDNA MOD---KNUCKLES FROM SONIC, MAKING TALES AND SHADOW NOW!!

MEGA MAN MOD---with mega man of course!

and my fav!!
FINAL FANTASY MOD WITH ALL THE WIZARDS--black wizzard( vivi from ff9), white wizard, and red wizard

ive been working on these for a while id love too let others try them but ive had too mail them cuz i dont know how too post them up!!

Mysteryman
April 10th, 2006, 00:35
VettaCossX's mods are really good. He sent them to me last night. They definitely need to be posted on the site. He's put a lot of time into them and it shows.

Mysteryman