PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls III AOTM Mod

Zack3008
April 8th, 2006, 00:26
I know Attack of the Mutants is old and everything, but you gotta love the classics. Here's my Morrowind Mod. Screens are here.

(Screenshots and Download Via Comments)

gotmilk0112
April 8th, 2006, 00:57
lol. my brother would like this xD

Cap'n 1time
April 8th, 2006, 01:13
wow. i am playing morrowinds as we speak... odd.

Cooe14
April 8th, 2006, 01:34
lol when i first saw this i thought you had ported morrowind or something and was like WTF?!?!, but then i realised what it was and was like ohhh, cool anyway.

Clordio
April 8th, 2006, 14:41
Man I hope somebody is able to port daggerfall or arena soon...I love elderscrolls.

sroon
April 8th, 2006, 18:52
They should make a huge azz area from Oblivion!

AtariFreek
April 8th, 2006, 20:01
lol when i first saw this i thought you had ported morrowind or something and was like WTF?!?!, but then i realised what it was and was like ohhh, cool anyway.
Lol Me Too. Great Mod! Keep Up The Great Work, And Be Sure To Release More. Maybe You Could Improve The Halo Mod...

creoleplane
April 10th, 2006, 18:49
Cool mod, but i pity anyone playing threw morrowwind or oblivioin on the Xbox. Such a silly waste of time as the console versions of both games are wretched due to bad control and just simply not enough buttons on the joypad. All my friends and I are hooked on oblivion now. I'm the only one able to full experience the game as I'm the only one playing it on the PC.