PDA

View Full Version : Idea

kadorna1
June 29th, 2009, 21:39
what are the possibilities of seeing this ported over the dreamcast?

http://opensnc.sourceforge.net/home/index.php

It's an open source sonic 2d engine, programmed in C and using Allegro libraries

dcdood
June 30th, 2009, 19:48
as of now, i think only Chui and Ron have the Allegro Dreamcast Libraries AFAIK (i havent seen other word on DCEMU and i dont know any spanish to read through the Dreamcast.es site to see a download there) so until Chui Releases his allegro port, no, but A Possibility when allegro is out to the public!

Eric
July 17th, 2009, 18:30
This game i believe is portable and i am aware somebody is looking at this port right now. If you want you should contact Neoblast at Dreamcast.es about it cause he was the one working on that project.

kadorna1
July 21st, 2009, 06:13
In fact, i have asked neoblast through dreamcast.es and elotrolado forums (both in spanish).

The good news, the port is now finished and is going to be released on july 21st or 22nd :)

Neoblast
July 21st, 2009, 16:06
Pop!
They're not the only ones with allegro libs for dc, iberdc dev team also have them. Actually the libs improved a little bit while doing this port...

Good news is the port is finsihed and the beta 1 has been releases go get it at www.dreamcast.es, use the translation panel on the website if needed.

Eric
July 21st, 2009, 17:09
Keep your eyes on www.dcemu.co.uk and www.dreamcast.es for more info in the future on this game and other great games being released.