PDA

View Full Version : Forum suggestion

LazerTag
April 8th, 2006, 16:31
I use the old style skin if it matters.

Anyway I've just noticed recently that after making a post or reading a thread there doesn't seem to be a quick way to return to the list of posts in the particular forum you are viewing from the bottom of the page. From what I can gather you must scroll back to the top of the page to select your next forum view.

Any chance of a button/link of some sort, say around the bottom right side after the last post in a thread view, to return to the particular forum section your in?

We use Invision at my clans forum and it has a feature like this, quite nice if you ask me. Here is an example

SoF Posse (http://forums.sofposse.com/index.php?showtopic=21594)

It's on the bottom right side along with a "Go" button. The drop down defaults to the current forum your in, but you can also select from all the other forums too.

One other item I've noticed, and please forgive if I'm out of place here, with many files I've seen Wraggster post. I assume you are using IE as it has this "glitch/bug". Files you tend to download that have multiple periods within the file name place "[1]" into the name. I was a little confused on it at first when I didn't make note of the particular version right offhand, but was then comparing to a version I already had. I've learned to look for it now, but others may experience this to? Anyway on that, it if matters to anyone (the author maybe more?), that the files you post here have the same name as what they may offer from their website so to limit version confusion, I just thought I would point that out. That's all it's most likely just me being anal about it. lol.

Thanks for the great site! :)