PDA

View Full Version : Emulator

iandean
April 9th, 2006, 20:02
Im having problems running emulators... I tried three different ones for Sega Genesis.. and they all say the same thing..

This game cannot be started, The Data is Corrupted.

I tried PSP Genises, DGEN 1.4 ad DGEN 1.3

Im running psp firmware 2.6

Any ideas?

Cooe14
April 9th, 2006, 20:35
You need the GTA ebootloader. Download it then read the README.

iandean
April 9th, 2006, 23:34
but what if I havnt get GTA?

RedKing14CA
April 9th, 2006, 23:50
hmmm.. well.... we need more information on YOUR situation for that answer...

Alright... What I would do... 1.is go from my computer to my front door... walk down my road a bit... go right... down another road a bit... then i would go offroad onto a little path and 2.go through a JR highschool and after i was through the JR highschool i would see the back of a wal-mart building.. i would walk around to the front... and 3.go through the door...

NOW.... 4.i would walk past the subway (in wal-mart) 5.throught the womans clothes section, maybe being distracted by some lingerie i think might look good on my girlfriend... after the distractions i would arrive at Electronics... 6.So i would go through the movies to the "PSP games" section... i would find "GTA: Liberty City Stories" and then attract a Wal-Mart worker's attention... i would then tel him what game i wanted, and walk to the counter and wait.. when he arrives with the game, i would give him money, and he would give me the game, a plastic bag, and a receit...

I would then repeat steps 1-5 backwards... until i arrived at home, and log into Dcemu.co.uk forums... and tell them i now had GTA LCS and needed help with my emulators...

Does this help you?

Damian666
April 9th, 2006, 23:51
Then try one of fanjita's other Eboot Loaders to see how you can get thr emulators to work.

iandean
April 9th, 2006, 23:56
Smart ass!!!any web links to dorect me... maybe to amazon... I cant be arsed cause im a fat git!

kyle2194
April 10th, 2006, 00:33
2 words. Holy shit.

bug
April 10th, 2006, 11:50
3 words. meow meow meow

Cooe14
April 12th, 2006, 03:06
Smart ass!!!any web links to dorect me... maybe to amazon... I cant be arsed cause im a fat git!
I did not understand a word of that :confused: