PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen this video ???

Sputnik
April 9th, 2006, 22:31
Myb there was another post about that ... but i cannot find it.
I was on google video and i found this :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2540417534694267009&q=dreamcast&pl=true

The description of the video is : "Saving to Dreamcast VMU you can turn your Dreamcast dash in 3d By Ron"

I cannot understand if it is real or fake and if it is on a reald DC or under Chankast. This seems to be possible just under emulation since i dunno if it is possible to flash the chip bios on a real DC. Boh. I'm waiting for answers and also still searching on this !

Eric
April 9th, 2006, 23:27
Yes you are able to mod your dash playing Puyo Puyo the last release on the Dreamcast i forget what it was called. But there is another way of seeing a dash mod download Rad Quake Fin and there is a mod for the dash you can save to your VMU from there.

Eric

Darksaviour69
April 9th, 2006, 23:46
you just need a save file from puyo puyo fever.

Eric
April 10th, 2006, 14:19
I dont know if its that easy but i could be wrong cause i downloaded a save file i think the dash has its own save file though cause i remember that when i saved Rad Quake there was an extra save for the Dash Mod which you have to select via a menu in the game

Cid Highwind
April 10th, 2006, 18:52
Wow that looks amazing :D Is there any way for a person to get that working if he doesn't have a memory card cable or internet on his dc? And gives the quake method the same effect?

Darksaviour69
April 10th, 2006, 18:54
yeah just put the vmu save on a cd with the vmu tool app

ron
April 13th, 2006, 12:57
I made that video, it's just to launch Dreamcast Bios in 3D, pressing start.
If you got Puyo Puyo Fever GD you can install the hack from the VMU Save options.

Just turn on your DC without any gd and let bios come up, once in bios, press start and VOILA !!! , you can use the triggers to rotate and the joystick too.

..so simply !!!

Cast128dreams
April 15th, 2006, 13:14
Yes i wathed it and its really call!!!

Cast128dreams
April 15th, 2006, 13:16
cool wanted to say