PDA

View Full Version : NesterJ for PSP Ver 1.20beta

wraggster
April 10th, 2006, 21:43
Ruka has released another beta of his Nes emulator for the PSP, this beta like all his unnoficial releases are not to be hosted at emulation sites, so to keep with the wishes youll have to download from the site here --> http://rukapsp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/PSPSoftware/NesterJ.htm

Remember that this could be anunstable release but for those who do try it, post your feedback via comments.

Apoklepz
April 10th, 2006, 22:04
I'm very unpleased to say this beta download has a minor virus...it made my desktop go crazy for fifteen seconds.

LazerTag
April 10th, 2006, 23:49
I'm very unpleased to say this beta download has a minor virus...it made my desktop go crazy for fifteen seconds.

Downloaded, installed, works. Nothing odd happened here. Don't know what's new though as I don't speak nor read the language.

Please don't claim virus unless you actually get a hit from a anti-virus scanner. Something else must have happened I assume.

under_0ath777
April 10th, 2006, 23:56
still the only main question is rasied?

2.0+ anyone?

bullhead
April 11th, 2006, 00:00
Try it yourself rather than waiting for others to find out. lazy :)

urherenow
April 11th, 2006, 00:05
still the only main question is rasied?

2.0+ anyone?

What only question? NesterJ has worked on 2.0+ for ages. What exactly are you asking?

drew4237
April 11th, 2006, 00:25
yeah the nesterj v1.2a has worked for me on my 2.0 using both the tiff loader and the gta loader but for some reason the multiplayer adhoc doesnt work in the tiff loader or if i load gta with out the cheat device on but it has worked well for me.
i got to the castle after the 3 levels on the 8th world of smb3 but i cannot beat it

*just go to babel fish and translate the site from jap to english almost all is translated but it doesnt say much about what is new though

Sumo X
April 11th, 2006, 00:54
I can't wait to try out adhoc mode this weekend. :)

With any luck, their might be an official release by then.

Apoklepz
April 11th, 2006, 01:11
I did get a warning from my virus application before (I was at work when I dled it) but it seems fine...Don't know why, this happened before with various PSP apps that I downloaded like Lua Player 15 back then and as of recently PSPkick ver3.0....something's weird, or maybe the virus check at work is very a....nal.

pkmaximum
April 11th, 2006, 03:44
Well on topic tried the ad hoc mode and it works for the most part. Crashes after maybe about 10 min. of game play though so that is pretty disspointing. But for the most part im looking foward to the official release that is most likeley going to be made soon.

urherenow
April 11th, 2006, 08:50
I did get a warning from my virus application before (I was at work when I dled it) but it seems fine...Don't know why, this happened before with various PSP apps that I downloaded like Lua Player 15 back then and as of recently PSPkick ver3.0....something's weird, or maybe the virus check at work is very a....nal.

Norton, for one, will give you a virus warning (trojan.psp.brick, or sth) for any .tiff based loader. You don't need any .tiff file anyway if you're using GTA to load it.

idapimp
April 11th, 2006, 11:03
i need to try some ad hoc mode (2 player contra rules)

paco1984
April 11th, 2006, 19:24
yo i tried it on my psp (2.60) with the latest e-loader for gta and all it did was freeze up and shut off my psp.. anyone know why that hapened? i did everything right. or is it couse it runs on kernel mode?

grin.ch
April 11th, 2006, 21:30
well personally, I don't know if the updates are required. I mean, my NesterJ (1st version) works great! Full menu support, no complaints. PLUS, I never play it! lol

shame13
October 24th, 2006, 08:49
i cant get the adhoc to work at all.. had it working in a previous version......they seem to speak back and forth, but as soon as it loads the game, it crashes. every 2 player game i tried, and all my settings are the same.