PDA

View Full Version : PSP 3000 partial brick help.

pspandrew2006
July 4th, 2009, 00:56
Well I need some help please,I seem to have bricked my PSP 3000 I was running chickhenR2 and Custom firmware enabler 3.50,and I tried to run a homebrew called RuckusMod a mp3player and it crashed my PSP and the only way I can get Chickhen to run again is to restore the default settings but I made a backup of my flash1 settings using the 5.03m33 usb option and stored it on my PC because it is too much of a hastle to re-enter all my settings everytime I need to re-run Chickhen so I would use that backup to restore my settings after I got back into m33 but this time when I restored the settings I have got a brick.Everytime I boot my PSP it crashes right after the boot logo is done displaying so if anyone could help me out in anyway I would appreciate it thanks.

mike_jmg
July 6th, 2009, 22:22
you don't have access to the recovery menu options, so I think your PSP is fried.

If it was a CFW psp you would only need to format flash1, loosing all settings, but that would be it.

You should've never messed up with the Flash on a PSP 3000.

Solution, send it to sony, tell them it got shut off while upgrading. And if it doesn't have warranty anymore, you'll need to buy a new motherboard.

Wally
July 8th, 2009, 01:55
1) make sure you have no plugins present on the PSP and try booting again
2) Remove memory stick and try booting
3) If all fails, remove the battery for at least 10 minutes and try booting.

Otherwise I guess you're better off getting a replacement.