PDA

View Full Version : SSBB save extractor

suicide_jockey
July 4th, 2009, 09:41
I am very new to this forum/site and relatively new to modding the Wii. I've got my Wii modded to 3.2u and have SSBB burned (that game works I've tested it)

I have a retail version of SSBB but my Wii won't read it and I don't want to send it back in again so I want to "install" a save on to my Wii that is relatively close to how far I was or ever further.

I just need a detailed how to. I've been looking for a couple hours and haven't had any luck.

I've heard of Save Extractor Deluxe Edition, but I don't understand how to install it. I just need some help.

If this thread needs to be moved, move it.

suicide_jockey
July 5th, 2009, 08:01
bamp for great justice?

VampDude
July 5th, 2009, 12:55
I am very new to this forum/site and relatively new to modding the Wii. I've got my Wii modded to 3.2u and have SSBB burned (that game works I've tested it)

I have a retail version of SSBB but my Wii won't read it and I don't want to send it back in again so I want to "install" a save on to my Wii that is relatively close to how far I was or ever further.

I just need a detailed how to. I've been looking for a couple hours and haven't had any luck.

I've heard of Save Extractor Deluxe Edition, but I don't understand how to install it. I just need some help.

If this thread needs to be moved, move it.

Firstly, all I can say is PIRACY... Which DCEmu does not support discussion on that very matter... Send the game back, avoiding playing pirated games.

Secondly, if you have or had a retail SSB-Brawl you would not need a save installer/extractor to restore your gaming position (since you would already have one).

bamp for great justice?

There is really no need to bump, your topic was probably ignored on the whole PIRACY matter.

-
If I had just one tool, this thread would be locked. But BlueCrab will be along shortly, so I hope my answers were helpful.

BlueCrab
July 5th, 2009, 17:28
Using backups, even if you have the original is illegal if copy protection needs to be circumvented to do it (which in the case of the Wii is indeed the case).

Also, if you had an actual save game on your Wii for the game, you wouldn't have a problem (as it doesn't matter what copy of the game you use to play it, the save game is not linked to the actual disc). I fail to see where your question even has any real merit, since there's no reason for what you're trying to do, as far as I can see.

Due to the piracy implications here....
TOPIC LOCKED