PDA

View Full Version : PSPHugo - Turbografx16-cd Emulation Problems

sorandor
July 4th, 2009, 14:20
Hi All,

Having been enjoying my turbografx16 emulator on my psp slim for a while, i was feeling retro and wanted to play a turbografx16-cd game (it came from the desert). So i dled psphugo and instaled as it said on my psp i then dled daemon tools lite and turborip and used them both on the cue image to give me a new folder with all the mp3 files and an iso and toc in it.

The problem is, whenever i try to load the toc or iso in the psphugo emulator it just wont work. Im not sure if this is a parameter problem as when i boot up turborip it doesnt allow me to set parameters. I tried go into it via command prompt and then put turborip /hugox as i read somewhere about this, but still no avail although ultimately through all this messing around i did manage to get it from wav format to mp3 format as it should be.

When i boot up psphugo it works fine , but when i load the rom it either says "load error" (For the toc) or "just a moment" (for the iso) after i press the run button as required.

Can anyone advise me what im doing wrong. I did try toc fixer just in case, but seems the cue etc.. i dled is fine.

A
Many thanks for any help

Sor