PDA

View Full Version : Tomato Numbers v0.1

wraggster
April 12th, 2006, 00:14
themouton (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2190) from the forums at the premier French Homebrew Forum Player Advance.org has released a new puzzle game for the PSP, heres a rough French to English Translation:

<blockquote>The goal of the play is to leave tomato all these infames malicious numbers while passing by all the boxes. Can be that one day there will be the princess tomato to save!! Each box with a number, it indicates the number of times where it is necessary to pass above (clearly?).
It is necessary to arrive on the last one puts, the white checkerwork, to finish the level.
For the moment there is that 5 types of boxes.
box 1: to pass once
box 2: to pass 2 times
box 3: to pass 3 times
box 4: to pass 4 times
the box checkerwork: to pass that at the end, when all the other boxes disappear.

You can move tomato with the directional cross.
And cross touches it makes it possible to make a screen printing. The image will be put in the repertory of the play.
touch direction: move tomato
touch cross: screen printing

Fact:
graphics: 50 %
stopwatches: 75 %
level: 75 %
the tomato: 75 %
the engine of play: 50%
the graphic engine: 50%

To make:
other boxes: jump, car movement in the 4 directions, téléporter
menus
Can be to remake the tomato drawing and its animates
the engine graphs to be improved
musics and sounds
full with tricks

At the technical level, I program in C++ with the devkitPro and Visual Studio 2005 (It is useful just for the make and the completion). I use lib png for the images. I have to develop a lib which makes it possible to post sprites and tiles, to make various operations above. With a system of hierachie and groups.
I develop rather gently because I make tests on possibilitées of the PSP at the same time, I bump also on another project which has anything to see but which takes much time (8 hours in made = job) and I have also a life

This preview makes it possible to see animate them and the principle of the play.
Here finally the bond for the 1.5 in kxploit

For PSP 1.5: Tomato.zip (706ko)

It goes with also with FileAssistant and them bootloader. For the 1.0 I do not know how the file is made. Thus if somebody knows?

Thank you</blockquote>

anyone translate this better please do so :)

Download, Screenshots and Give Feedback Via Comments

wraggster
April 12th, 2006, 00:22
i wonder how many sites copy this news without saying how they found it :P, nice release though

chickenclaws
April 12th, 2006, 00:28
hah thats so true Watch psp-hacks lol it will be next with quoted artical from DCEMU lol

grin.ch
April 12th, 2006, 06:13
Nice! I can tell from Wraggster's Avatar, he's gotten his hair cut! Cool looking game though. Downloading right now!

zouzzz
April 12th, 2006, 12:21
salut et bravo à toi themouton,

j'essaierai ton jeu ce soir mais ça à l'air bien poilant.

StealthCP
April 13th, 2006, 23:04
:?

Here, a translation for those n00bs who aren't fluent in French. It's quite hard.

Hello, and well done themouton, I'll test your game this evening, but I have other things to do atm

It's also amazing how many PSP coders do not know how a 1.0 EBOOT is assembled.