PDA

View Full Version : XviD4PSP 3.104

wraggster
April 12th, 2006, 00:27
winnydowsxx (http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=5193&start=30) has again updated his Video Converter for the PSP, heres whats new:

Removed menu Tools.
Removed not used DLL libraries and filters from VirtualDub and BeSweet.
MSharpen it is used as a method of increase of clearness by default. Very much results are good :).
For Speed Mode 1 pass and codec DivX is by default used. For HQM 2 passes and codec XviD are by default used.
Fixed - parameters of blocking of filters were not remembered at an output if was used Speed Mode.
DVD filter ColorMatrix was updated up to version 1.10.
Minimal requirements to system have changed. Installation DivX and XviD no more required. Only must exist any decoder. It can be the codec-pack, ffdshow or codec DivX and XviD.
Names of modes of coding have changed on more logical and clear - High Quality Mode and High Speed Mode.
Rigid check on version AviSynth is entered.
Now in the menu does not appear hibernate, if its system not потдерживает.
The program is completely localized.
Now all dialogues have icons.
Work with DVD containing DTS tracks is corrected.
Coding DVD now stops, if it was not possible to take a sound correctly.
After coding DVD clear more trash.
The form does not fade by default.
In the name of the program percent now are displayed. On bad DVD percent can be displayed incorrectly.
Everywhere where it possible progress the bar moves intelligently. On bad DVD progress can move incorrectly.
Fixed Coding DVD were present Russian letters.
PMP_muxer was updated to version 2.00.
While is not present normal player for PMP 2.00, in section Output can be chosen PMP 1.02 or PMP 2.00.

Download & Give Feedback Via Comments

Predator
April 12th, 2006, 02:24
Here's the rapideshare download.

felonyr301
April 12th, 2006, 04:54
ill give it a download thanks for the update guy

T-2000
April 12th, 2006, 10:08
trying this now and it seems to be working on dvd's where as before would show errors and not ever work on dvd encode..

doggy
April 12th, 2006, 14:57
work with v2.5??????

wraggster
April 12th, 2006, 18:12
thanks for uploading :)

StealthCP
April 13th, 2006, 17:05
doggy you big noob it's for converting movies on the computer, not for using on the PSP. We really need to put more screenshots up. On every f**in thread, there's this little noob popping up with "DOES THIS BEAN WORK ON 2.5 HELP PLZ THNX <THE NOOB>"

Read up on what the app does before you post.
I wonder if this app now works... All new versions cannot convert any DVD I try, even if I decrypt it and place it on the Hard Drive, or a virtual drive. Only the old version works, and it's audio sync is way out.

EDIT: I have now tested this program, and it works PERFECTLY. The final PMP I had was due to the following steps:
1. Unzip XVid4PSP and execute the program contained within the folder (skip crappy install procedure) note also diectory can have spaces - did not affect encoding
2. Use DVD decrypter to dump and decrypt Harry Potter 4 to C drive (The DVD was encrypted Region 2 and would not PMPify in this form. I will later test if the XVid4PSP program accepts various decryption plugins: mcldecrypt.dll, etc.)
3. Run XVid4PSP and set save path (leave temp blank - makes things easier)
4. Click 'Add File' and selected the IFO file from the DVD data on the C drive, also select appropiate audio & videodata
5. Click on 'start'. Wait to finish.

It did not halt after generating a D2V file and completed the entire process with no falts. I would advise this app over others as it has a simple interface and also crops the video to fit in the PSP's screen, which I found other converters just streched the image, making it look thin.

TUSirefox
May 23rd, 2006, 00:25
wow

TUSirefox
May 23rd, 2006, 00:27
Hi I'm new here =)

I was wondering if you guy can find me a download of DOOM for my PSP?

Thanks in advanced.