PDA

View Full Version : MPH Game Loader Sources released

wraggster
April 12th, 2006, 18:42
MPH (http://mphwebsite.tuxfamily.org/) has released the sources to his UMD Game Loader and posted this news:

For the moment, i try some new technic to load fully a firmware on 1.00 and 1.50 psp.

The 64k limit is not a problem because size of major crypted prx are still less than 64k and for the multiplayer and sleep mode, i made some research but it's hard to find the bug ;-)

grin.ch
April 12th, 2006, 20:14
Looks like MPH is finally giving up. I think we saw this coming since there was no update on his site for like a month. Look, I don't know anything about anything about programming, so if one of you can update the source to allow for sleepmode and wifi, please let me know!

pepegomez
April 12th, 2006, 22:52
i think its a good decission and i hope he will find this damn bug. so we can play high fw games soon

pkmaximum
April 12th, 2006, 23:13
One thing im looking foward too is multiplayer I want to play Dragon Ball Z shin budokai multiplayer in the worst way and thats hard to do if you only have 1.5 firmware. Infact its impossible to do :p so I hope this issue gets worked out soon. :)

felonyr301
April 12th, 2006, 23:22
yea i want that multi sleep mode to work and better support for the new games well we have to be strong guys just gotta wait a lil bit longer for that right program

chickenclaws
April 12th, 2006, 23:47
Looks like MPH is finally giving up. I think we saw this coming since there was no update on his site for like a month. Look, I don't know anything about anything about programming, so if one of you can update the source to allow for sleepmode and wifi, please let me know!

Well this doesnt mean hes giving up
he wants other people to try and compete with :p :p

b8a
April 13th, 2006, 00:08
Don't read too much into this guys, MPH always releases his sources. I downloaded the source for this over a month and a half ago from his website (as did dozens of other people, which is why MPH's initial 10 min game limit was quickly edited out and available on the net within 24 hours). Makes me wonder if something didn't get lost in translation.

NoQuarter
April 13th, 2006, 02:03
Awesome MPH hopefully I'll be playing multiplayer GTA soon

mog
April 13th, 2006, 14:55
For the moment, i try some new technic to load fully a firmware on 1.00 and 1.50 psp.
:eek: ...did you say 1.00 !!

That would be amazing, mph was supposed to be looking into that problem someday, but it doesn't sound like any time soon.
I can't figure out why MPH Game Loader (or any other MPH program really) does not work on 1.0.

Good luck if you are going to try! :cool: