PDA

View Full Version : I need help on some weird error with GTA when playing my roms..

smoky
April 12th, 2006, 22:53
okay... when i load up GTA: LCS ... it works fine and everything but when i try to start it up.. it only loads halfway and goes straight into the " E-loader screen ".. where you choose the homebrews ya know?... but the problem is.. how do i stop that from happening since i cant play GTA:LCS since it goes straight to loading the emulator... what do i do?....

Elsid
April 12th, 2006, 22:59
well what u need to do is take out your memory stick then start up GTA:LCS then once you are playing the game insert back your memory stick then save your game in one of your safe houses, so from then on once you start up your game it will automaticaly load up GTA:LCS then when you wanna play homebrew prees start and load up yuor eboot loader. (Hope that helps)

Peace

smoky
April 12th, 2006, 23:38
thanks! it worked!... i should of tried that earlier.. thanks alot Elsid, oh and i just found about homebrew and all that stuff like 2 days ago.. so far everything is great... oh and its nice to meet you. Thanks again for your help.