PDA

View Full Version : Ceramic White PSP Coming to UK

wraggster
April 14th, 2006, 00:39
Finally the UK catches up with the rest of the world, The Ceramic White version of the PSP at least at Argos is going to be bundled with Wipeout Pure for 289.99 Pounds or with Pro Evo Soccer 5 & Persuit Force for 299.99 Pounds.

Seems a tad expensive to me for a different colour PSP :(

Timale-Kun
April 14th, 2006, 01:02
Just one question, Is yhis Japanese PSP (Sharp LCD Display and inverted button X-O in menu) or is this a brand new White PSP for Europe (Samsung LCD display and boutons X-O as everybody knows all over USA and Europe)

Oh damn!! again UK exclusive stuff what about the others (talk about France ^^), but I'm tottally agree with u this is expensive just for the color (paint price goes up I'm just kidding.

StealthCP
April 14th, 2006, 10:47
Also faceplates are a lot cheaper :p and all colours of face plates would go with the black back better than a white one, I would think. Heh you could always spray-paint it :D

Stew2000
April 14th, 2006, 13:40
Also faceplates are a lot cheaper :p and all colours of face plates would go with the black back better than a white one, I would think. Heh you could always spray-paint it :D

I agree lets just buy a £20 faceplate :p
I want the silver faceplate :cool:

RedKing14CA
April 14th, 2006, 23:20
Theres a difference in the screens? let me guess, japan gave america the cheapest- worst screen for a bigger price?