PDA

View Full Version : Genesis emu visual update?

Dull Blade
April 14th, 2006, 01:59
As suggested by the post name, I am inquiring about the future of the genesis emulators. I am saddened that snes emu has gone further than genesis emu on the DC, partly because the genesis was one of the predessors of the DC, and the fact that the genesis isn't as powerful as the snes and still the emu is of lower quality. For all ye with coding experience, I ask of one little thing it doesn't matter if the emu has improved very much, but to make the interface of genesis plus preview a little nicer. (I have no Idea if it would be allright by black aurora or legal, but just dressing up the start up menue would be nice, give credit where credit is due, and ask permission). I would be up to it my self, but I'm a horrible coder I have no cable and I tried the pong tutorial (and wasted 5 cds before giving up), but I do know some visual basic not that it is relative to the DC.

Also has any body else found this new DCemu URL a little inconvieniet, because each day I type in the wrong address.

Darksaviour69
April 14th, 2006, 02:06
blackaura is still working on it, and has improved it including the interface. when will it be released? when its done

you can still get to the dreamcast site, by the dcemu.co.uk url (via the links at the top, dc is first in the list) but i'm also thinking of getting a new url for the dreamcast site.. when i get the money