PDA

View Full Version : eMenu V0.1 Beta 2 Released

wraggster
April 14th, 2006, 18:20
Ditlew one of the two coders of the Eloader (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21672) has released a new menu for Eloader, heres what he says:

Hi Folks

The 2 main features asked for in the feedback I got from the last public beta was gfx and alpha-sorting of the homebrew list. So I've looked into if that could be added without compromising the 3 keywords I have for eMenu.. simple, fast, stable. I think I've done it, let me know.

0.) eMenu-- is meant to be a simple, fast, stable no bs alternative to the standard eLoader menu.
1.) This is intended for use with eLoader v0.95+
2.) This is not an 'offical' release, it is only a public beta, meant for people to try out and give me some feedback. Don't download this file unless you know how to use a custom menu with the eLoader. If you don't, please wait for the proper release.
3.) No support is offered on this menu yet. If you don't know what to do with this file, don't download it. I don't want you to ruin your eLoader setup.
4.) I'm not going solo here, even though I'm the one working on eMenu--, it is a F&D project, and will be released as a part of the eLoader package.

Feedback can be emailed to [email protected].

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via ditlew (http://www.fanjita.org/)

vettacossx
April 14th, 2006, 19:36
just so you guys know>>> you can edit the background of your eloader anyway....just get a copy of a program that supports true targe image format ( i use NERO VISION) but if you go to www.download.com theres always a free demo app. this will do the job just fine in NERO VISION i open the pic I WANT TO BE THE BACKGROUND and save it as tga. format....keep in mind if it looks all jumbled its propertys must be the same as the eloaders default menu ....for example its resalution should be somthing like 480 x 240 and 256 pixels and so on...ive used this tool since the 2.o tiff release!! it works fine you just have to have a app. that supports tga. true targa images (like the e-loaders default menu check out its properties and save YOUR PIC as close to those properties as you can)

acn010
April 14th, 2006, 19:44
i use photoshop...........
which i just remember now. :)
it also saves images as .tga file

PSPCulture
April 14th, 2006, 19:44
Works great, nice and clean, good font, everything I'd expect from Ditlew :D

Cheers
www.pspculture.co.uk

gotmilk0112
April 14th, 2006, 19:52
why would we want to use the old e-loader for a diff background? :confused:

jrsmaster411
April 15th, 2006, 00:27
It looks really goodbut some of the homebrew didnt show the pictures or show the text but besides that looks good and got milk u can use it with the newest eloader it says v0.95 and up

nekus
April 16th, 2006, 06:40
im dumb and dont know where to put it? help? i know little of programming and stuff