PDA

View Full Version : Best PSP shell?

RedKing14CA
April 14th, 2006, 23:25
Whats the Best PSP shell, im looking for something mimicing windows, with a windows skin...

thx!

kyle2194
April 15th, 2006, 03:24
Trust me, you dont want something mimicing windows. Its hell to use any type of mouse. My fave is IRSHELL http://www.ahman.co.nr/ Its kind of a more precise, multitasking shell. (And it has a windows skin!!) Just make sure you read the readme and the features section on their website so you can get the most out of the program. Sorry if the last sentence sounded a bit anal.

Adduc
April 15th, 2006, 04:15
IR Shell does seem to be the best shell right now. It allows listening to MP3 files and playing homebrew / UMDs at the same time. A downside is that it only works on 1.5 PSPs.

nomi
April 15th, 2006, 17:04
PSP-oss!!! THE BEST SHEL EVA!!!!! MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THEN IR ShelL!!!!

Adduc
April 15th, 2006, 20:29
Please keep your caps lock key controlled. Posting in all / mostly caps is painful to the average human's eyes.

.:PSP1.0:.
April 16th, 2006, 05:34
PSP-oss!!! THE BEST SHEL EVA!!!!! MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THEN IR ShelL!!!!

Pffttt..! The most current Irshell rules! It does soo many things including renaming of files.. Trust me you can't go wrong with Irshell! ;)

arextrememax
April 3rd, 2008, 19:44
Irshell i have to agree is the best for features but it dosent have that kick or look about it compared to the others tries they need to make a better theme and layout i would say though

still choose IRshell or be an idiot:thumbup:

Running 3.90m33-3 with some of my edited prx
8 gigabyte memory pro duo
emulators:
n64
sega
atari
gameboy and many more