PDA

View Full Version : (New Game DC) Calling for more outside help

Eric
April 15th, 2006, 00:26
Alright for sometime now me and another coder have been in talks of making a new game for DC. This isnt of course any offense to him at all cause he is a great coder but hes busy so it makes it hard to get further development.

This game is going to be in 3D i have a graphics artist already you can check his workout at www.is04.net. We also have the music and some sfx. Who i have part of the team right now is the great Atani himself, and Michael from IS04 team and he will probably have some help from his team aswell.

All i am going to give for information about this game is its a First Person Shooter anymore then that i'm giving the game off so no more info. If any of you know what you can do to be apart of the team please leave a reply.

I'm looking for lots of helpers this game may take 1 to even 2 years this is how good the game is going to be. This was agreed by me and Atani and we want to keep this in development until its completed.

Thanks

Eric :)

DCDayDreamer
April 15th, 2006, 00:59
That's a tall order, you're looking for help from coders willing to spend one to two years on a project?, Atani should know that we have a private developers forum on this site for anything of this nature, he would get a better response from there.

Eric
April 15th, 2006, 01:32
Thanks but i dont and as much as hes in this project i am aswell so this is where its displayed. Yeah i said 1 to 2 years maybe shorter depending on the team sorry i should have cleaned that up a bit. Also if it was i could see complaining from them and its up to them to do that i feel like your bashing me and thats not right.

Anyways any good feedback would be great not ones like that though.

Eric

atani
April 15th, 2006, 01:33
That's a tall order, you're looking for help from coders willing to spend one to two years on a project?, Atani should know that we have a private developers forum on this site for anything of this nature, he would get a better response from there.

Very true... its hard to ask for Commitment from hobby developers, but in the case of this project it is something that is needed. If people are not able to commit to that long of a period that is fine but we want to have commitment to the project to help further it along.

Yes we know there is a dev forum, likely this post should have been put in there instead.. But at the same time this project is not entirely DC specific. There are plans to have this on the PC and DC both.

BTW, I dont follow many forums anymore, mostly email now.

Mike

Eric
April 15th, 2006, 01:44
If there is one thing i have always hated is its the scene cares more about the coders then the "TEAM". A team is what makes a game without it there would be nothing. Yeah theres ports and theres rewrites but theres always suggestions coming from the outside and i feel sorry for them cause usually the only respect they get are in the credits atleast the coders care. Not just that a team includes people who make SFX,Music,Graphics and there is a plot liner and planner.

Me Atani and Michael right now are the team i think we need a little more respect then that. If you want me to post in the development forum give me priviledges that allow me to do so. If not please dont complain sorry for the double post i was going to edit the other but i didnt think it would be double read.

So lets start caring about teams and not leave anyone out of it

Eric

Darksaviour69
April 15th, 2006, 02:06
i think why DCDayDreamer post is so negitive because many many times people have tryed to make teams, and the usally fail. but i wish you guys luck

Eric
April 15th, 2006, 02:23
I do believe that to Darksaviour69 but thats not part of the scenes to decision to tell us what our team should do no offense. If our team decides to not release this game or even a part of its decided upon us and the scene shouldnt have any say about except for those who have agreements or dissagreements about the game.

I'm just asking for outside help i dont think the scene should have any part of that if this thread nees to be posted in the development section then put it there as i cant. Atani's busy so i'm the guy doing the run around he does the coding. So were the Team the scene will be the spot this game lies for download. If you guys want games dont argue i just dont see why there had to be a post about that and if your reading this now please delete all posts after the first cause this is stopping people from to react.

There is a team and this game has been talked about for almost 1 whole year going on 2 already me and Atani wont kill it off Michael aswell is a pretty good and dependent person part of our Team.

Anyways thanks again

Eric

DCDayDreamer
April 15th, 2006, 02:47
Huh?, what the hell are you talking about? You've made a post out of the blue asking for help from coders, I've told you there's a developers forum, if you want access to the developers forum I suggest you ask maturely and not demand respect and access to the forum. You're now saying that the scene has no say if the game is released or not, how the hell do you expect any help with this project if that's the case?.

Atani has replied to my post with a clear and concise answer, he doesn't follow forums any more, simple as that!, if Atani and his team want access, then I'm sure access will be granted.

I will also go as far to say that if you wanted web space for your project, then that would probably be granted too, but you're going the wrong way about it by demanding things and saying the scene has no say in what goes on, if that's your idea of teamwork - then good luck!.

Eric
April 15th, 2006, 03:26
Alright alight. Well the scene can help out but not bad thats not what i'm looking for. By help i mean suggestions about the game and what not. I dont anything said about the team cause thats only going to bring us down thats why i got mad. DCDayDreamer i never had gotten mad at you before and sorry i was a little tired during that argument and appoligize. But please let us do the deciding for the Team cause where the leaders for it you guys are a big help to let us post our suggestions if you want this post in the development area then please do so but delete all this annoying bullshit. Were men we can let this stuff go cause i already have and i have never hated you always thought you were a good buddy.

Eric

Cast128dreams
April 15th, 2006, 12:46
Its true that a lot of teams finaly give up....But if you really want to create something good you cant do it alone....
I hope you will start working as soon as possible because Dreamcast needs more feed as the years goes by....Good luck after all!!!

Eric
April 15th, 2006, 12:51
Thanks for the your great words my friend Cast128dreams. I'd like to have this open just to get more outside attention. Theres coders with in the scene and then theres ones who arent in the scene but can do work. I once again appoligize about last night i was a little bit not in the mood. So once again i'm looking for some more coders to help Atani if any are up to doing this please leave a message or you can PM me to.

Thanks

Eric

beetroot bertie
April 15th, 2006, 14:31
I'm no coder, but I'd like to wish you all the best with this project. I think it would be fantastic to see a good FPS on DC. If there's one thing the DC lacked, it was good single player FPS's especially compared with the onslaught of such titles on the PS2 and Xbox. I hope you can get round issues involved with loading times, as that was something that kinda ruined some of the DC's titles for me, especially Soldier Of Fortune.

I'd be happy to offer any feedback if required. Good luck guys.

Eric
April 15th, 2006, 16:57
Thanks bertrude we need lots of peoples we need lots of outside congrats. I do have to say FPS wasnt that great on DC but i do love Quake III Arena. I dont know if the FPS we will be doing will be as great as that. We may have to cut somethings down so it can fit on to a CD-R. I know this is really late the conversation there might a possibility that we will push this commercial. As Atani said earlier in the conversation were not just going to push this to just the DC were going to push this to as many systems as possible and if the demo is made and gets a good thumbs up and good reviews then we will see from there what happens.

Thanks

Eric

Mr_Biggs
April 16th, 2006, 00:33
I dont know any coding. but i would like to do textures and possibly 3d models, if i can figure out how to render them. just tell me what tools i'd need for DC games. ive been playing FPS sine 1996, so if anyone needs ideas, hit me up.

Imerion
April 16th, 2006, 18:00
Im glad to hear teams are formed. I also like the fact that you are working on a an FPS. Good choice! I wish I could help you, but I have tried before and I never managed to to something good enough. I could help with testing though, but most people can, so that is really nothing special. Anyway, one suggestion : Please add a multiplayer mode! It would be fantastic to have another multiplayer-fps on the Dreamcast.
Anyway, good luck!

Eric
April 16th, 2006, 19:41
Well multiplayer is something we have on our mind quite obviouse as its today favourite for FPS gaming. Anyways Imerion i wouldnt mind having you apart of the team we will except if you are a coder you will be working Atani and possibly others cause thats what were mostly looking for right now is more coders. The more coders you have the faster the game gets done and the team can work together making up some ideas.

Give me a PM if your interested

Eric

Mr_Biggs
April 16th, 2006, 23:10
could we expect a goldeneye 007-styled game? or would this be more in terms of quake 1 graphics?

pauljake
April 17th, 2006, 04:07
I want to say good luck to this team. I would really like to help but I don't have free time to make anything right now. Anyways my modelling skills are really far from Michael's ones, and my coding skills are far from Atani's ones, so I'm don't going to be any helpful :p. Well, good luck again and I will be there for testing when you have anything ready to play!

Eric
April 17th, 2006, 19:04
Well i think we could probably use more outside help on Graphics aswell i think Michael can show you a few things if you'de like or you can show me a test of what you can do via PM if its enabled for that or via email then ill see what i can do. As for the game doing anything like 007 i dont know theres so much on mind about this game.

I think the whole scene would appreciate this great game cause well just so much thought has went into it. Atani has done some spots here and there but we are no where near done nore are we anywhere near started. But i will say this that there will be extras in this game that you all will love.

Any help is good help no matter how good you are i'm going to say this now even if you left the team you left us with a bit of something even a demo so that would mean others would look at it and give us a shout out. So once again leave me a message via pm or email. Atani is a great coder but has many projects to complete aswell and i wont get into them cause thats his decision to talk about them but he works aswell.

Eric

Cast128dreams
April 18th, 2006, 19:45
OK hey Eric i think i can help you.....Well iam not a coder but i am pretty good in Artwork...
Maybe i can post you some in your box.Its the least i can do to help you...

Mr_Biggs
April 19th, 2006, 14:03
Ok eric, i'll get you some artwork started in a week. right now my graphics PC is in repair.

Cast128dreams
April 19th, 2006, 14:16
Ok Cast128dreams and Mr Bigs are part of your artwork desighners team.....so far so good..
Lollll....Ok any news yet.

Kamjin
April 19th, 2006, 20:46
This game is going to be in 3D i have a graphics artist already you can check his workout at www.is04.net. We also have the music and some sfx. Who i have part of the team right now is the great Atani himself, and Michael from IS04 team and he will probably have some help from his team aswell.

Hey!
Idea sounds cool, You've got good people on the team. I really hope this works out. Trick is to be patient, and get more people than you actually need :)

Mr_Biggs
April 20th, 2006, 13:23
Ok Cast128dreams and Mr Bigs are part of your artwork desighners team.....so far so good..
Lollll....Ok any news yet.

Thats Biggs. whats so funny?

Cast128dreams
April 25th, 2006, 16:43
I saw the pics today!!..The game looks attractive i could say...Nice work also admit.
Continue is a MUST!!!!

Mr_Biggs
April 25th, 2006, 21:51
I am still trying to learn how to use my current 3D program, 3D Canvas, but it's a pain. it there a particular program that i need to make 3d models for the dreamcast? What pics cast128dreams?

ßüboni¢ $oñic
April 28th, 2006, 11:02
seperaste work loads into blocks to avoid hobbiest coder burn out. if they quit that way sum1 else can take up on it. and try to make it online game too. use 56k, bba and my mynatt cable hook up.

atani
April 29th, 2006, 16:19
I am still trying to learn how to use my current 3D program, 3D Canvas, but it's a pain. it there a particular program that i need to make 3d models for the dreamcast? What pics cast128dreams?

In General using 3DS format will work best since it is one format that we know the most about. But really, any format which can be easily imported into Blender (or simlar tool) and then exported to a common format will be fine.

If your tools can export to 3DS format that would be best since it saves some time on our side to reformat it.

Mike

atani
April 29th, 2006, 16:21
seperaste work loads into blocks to avoid hobbiest coder burn out. if they quit that way sum1 else can take up on it. and try to make it online game too. use 56k, bba and my mynatt cable hook up.

Very true. Currently I am working on getting the basic game mechanics working, once this is complete the workload will be split further to facilitate getting this project completed in a timely fashion.

Also, all projects we are working on will make use of the Tiki library to facilitate multiplatform support

Currently Tiki works on Linux, Windows, Mac OS-X, Dreamcast. Other platforms which may end up being supported: PSP, GP32x, anything else supporting OpenGL with an open source API.

Mike

Mr_Biggs
April 29th, 2006, 22:17
thanks atani(or does mike work? if thats the case call me jake.) so i need to use blender? i'll check it out.

Eric
April 30th, 2006, 02:25
Holy Hot Damn sorry guys i have been busy all this week. I guess we got more for the team now. I was wondering if there is anything i should see. Also Kamjin if you would like to help out if you got any sparetime let me know. Im trying to make the team as big as we can. If we do this we can cut down how long it will take to make the game and any help is good help whether you only have a couple of hours. I do have to say the music might have to be taken out and we may have to use some new stuff.

Do to licensing DJ Tomi Ahopelto cannot release this music commercially only for Public Domain release but this is only if we go commercial. I do have another band if we have to change the style it would be heavy metal or we can have a mix. Lucky for me i also work in the independent music scene so i can find bands who would love to share there music. Thanks again for all the help if there is anyothers who would want to take apart of this great team go ahead and post a message or PM me,Atani or if Mike is still around him aswell.

Thanks Again

Eric

Mr_Biggs
April 30th, 2006, 02:47
I downloaded blender for my PC, but sice the graphics card is intergrated, it runs pretty slow. i cant do anything until i scrape up the dollars for a PCIe card. sorry guys. this is a better excuse for a card than doom 3 anyways. :D

Eric
April 30th, 2006, 07:14
Not a problem waiting is fine by me aslong as its this year and not next year depending on how long we hold on to the project even if its a year we could probably use you at that time ha ha.

I promise not to let this die even unfinished if anyone leaves i left with what i got and i can find others aswell. So all is well Mr.Biggs we can wait until your ready but we can still work on somethings for the mean time without you.

Eric

Mr_Biggs
April 30th, 2006, 18:35
Thanks eric. do we have an idea for the game yet? im pretty good with storywriting.

EDIT: i found this card at tigerdirect.com:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1879888&CatId=0

looks good. whaddya think?

Eric
May 2nd, 2006, 13:50
I guess that card is alright i use a ATI x700 Pro Radeon. Its crap and i'm thinking about going Nvidia cause i heard some good word. So right from peoples mouths i would recommend it and hope it works with your graphics engine.

Eric

GrafLem
May 5th, 2006, 11:50
All i am going to give for information about this game is its a First Person Shooter anymore then that i'm giving the game off so no more info. If any of you know what you can do to be apart of the team please leave a reply.

Hi , I would like to help.
I´m interested in DC developement, also I am kinda n00b in this topic.
Usually I´m building my own SDL/OpenGL based 3DEngine, and want to start with a vertical ShootEmUp in the near future.

My email is [email protected]. I would be happy, to hear from you.

cygnus
May 5th, 2006, 12:13
Hi'...if you like I could contribute with the music-part. I've been making music for 20 yrs now, and would like to help out making some game music.

I can send you some of the music i've made so you could deside if you like the style...

Eric
May 5th, 2006, 14:29
Hi'...if you like I could contribute with the music-part. I've been making music for 20 yrs now, and would like to help out making some game music.

I can send you some of the music i've made so you could deside if you like the style...

Sure i wouldnt mind seeing what you got if you have msn add me [email protected]. If you have a myspace account let me know.

Hi , I would like to help.
I´m interested in DC developement, also I am kinda n00b in this topic.
Usually I´m building my own SDL/OpenGL based 3DEngine, and want to start with a vertical ShootEmUp in the near future.

My email is [email protected]. I would be happy, to hear from you.

I added you to msn

Mr_Biggs
May 8th, 2006, 13:54
it seems i have a prob with upgrading. my dear old mother will not let me upgrade the family computer, and im trying to save money for an xbox360 and small HDTV. so, it seems i canto help with graphics. but, i would like to help with a storyline, concept art, and voice acting, if there is any.

Eric
May 8th, 2006, 14:10
If there is voice acting in our game will have to test voices to see whose got the strongest. But voices might be narrating if there is any of that in this game. A storyline would be great help i was thinking it would be great to have the team collaberate on making the story but it might get tricky with all the work thats being done. If Atani dont mind i think we might use you we need a good story. Concept art i think is a great idea another thing you would have to see if Atani wouldnt mind.

Eric

Mr_Biggs
May 9th, 2006, 13:45
thanks eric, now i don't feel so worthless. just pm me or email me at [email protected] about anything. i also have a myspace page at www.myspace.com/jakebiggs . peace out.

Mr_Biggs
May 20th, 2006, 02:44
Ok,, it's been a while since a last post, so heres a new one. is there any more info about the project that i need to know? and what type of FPS will this be, so i can start on a storyline?

Mr_Biggs
May 25th, 2006, 13:45
Does anyone care about this project?

cygnus
May 25th, 2006, 23:50
yes I do care :).. but it's a hard job getting started i think.

Eric
May 26th, 2006, 13:42
Yes its very hard to get started were still looking for more people. This has been a planned project for almost a year and a half and i'm looking to have an all-star homebrew coding cast along with some good graphics artists.

Here is one of the problems though people are very busy with there actual lives Atani aka Mike is busy with his life and family, and Micheal the graphics artist is busy with his job aswell and havent been able to talk to him for sometime now.

Other coders are worried they wont have enough time to fit in. As i keep saying here people its not how much time you put in aslong as everyones working together it can get done and it can be finished. So one guy is coding cant finish it pass it on to the next guy if thats what can be done.

I aint going to lie its a big project yes but with more help this can be accomplished. This will be a great game and thats what people should focus on to further up on this. I know you all have lives i dont want to take that from you either put as much time as you can on all your work matters and counts to this project.

I'm a busy guy now aswell got my own job and am constantly out but i can put on as much time as i can if i got the sparetime which i do.

Were not dead were alive and this project is to aslong as you want it to be.

Eric

cygnus
May 26th, 2006, 14:48
I also have an graphics education, making posters/covers (photoshop/illustrator/lightwave 3d etc.) for some of the larger firms here i Denmark - but if I also have to make the music/mood-sounds for the game it's limited how much time i can put into graphics aswell. I would rather make the music (it's more fun:)) for the game.

But i actually don't even know if i'm in the team or not ?

T - Team
E - Eric
A - Atani
M - Michael

....If this is the team then i'm obviously not.

Mr_Biggs
May 26th, 2006, 23:12
ok, ok, i just get anxious when a project as cool as this doesnt get updates on the newspage. it's just a quirk i've got. so, is there anything i need to know so i can work on a storyline?

Eric
May 27th, 2006, 12:40
Well heres some info though the reason why this wont be getting an update is cause DCemu has been following my every movie since 2004. They think everything i say is bull crock except for a few mods out there. So by saying that they dont think this news is actually going to make it they dont think this game is going to be worked on.

I have asked plenty of coders in which i will not name cause they said they didnt want there name here they said they will help out when they get the time but they will not put there life on this project and why i keep saying i'm not putting your life on this project.

You all have families this is right either a free project on decision of a commercial project. If this does make commercial this game will be huge and could give your family something to live off and why i have decided on this game aswell.

My current job is low wage some of you know what i do and could understand why i would create such a project. Not only cause of the money but i have been a big gamer since 1989 and having been playing them ever since.

I also have a small collection of systems about 11 or 12 of them with a bundle of games. With games i make i get ideas from ones i currently play and i'm not the only person who does this example games like Crash Team Racing after looking at Mario Kart.

With this game i have taken ideas from others and have also thrown in some ideas not even done in any 3rd person shooters. I will give off that this game might come across netplay this isnt confirmed yet.

There will be offline multiplayer with 1 - 4 players. VMU compatible or anyother save device used depending on the platform. Remember were thinking not only making this for Dreamcast but cross platform.

The systems being GP32,Mac (I think),Linux, PSP and whatever else we can possibly do this on. Were not just doing this for ourselves but i want to give my mind of gaming to all of you gamers out there.

I think i will blow your mind with my amazing ideas as i have Atani's with some ideas for this game and current games he has worked on.

So it takes you the people to make this happen and coders to want to believe this can happen. Remember i have been fighting this for 1 year and a half already i will keep fighting until someone has had enough of my ranting.

Eric

Mr_Biggs
May 27th, 2006, 13:06
you need a hug and a beer, man.

Eric
May 27th, 2006, 16:45
yes i do lol i wish i could drink infact but i dont know if i can handle it now but oh well

Mr_Biggs
May 28th, 2006, 01:40
ok, you need a hug and a .root beer.

Mr_Biggs
June 21st, 2006, 17:23
.:bumps anyone involed for progress update:.

Eric
July 16th, 2006, 17:36
Alright i was told this days ago we need music and SFX. I believe thats all were looking for at the moment. Atani's probably got a couple projects to work on before this one so atleast we can get those things done.

Mr Biggs if your interested in make a story be my guest i wouldnt mind show you where are idea is from. If there is anything else needed i'll let you know. Right now were undecided on a 3D project but the game is going to be made.

Mr_Biggs
July 18th, 2006, 23:11
okie dope, im working on a scifi storyline... only the first part, i dont wanna make an entire story and have it rejected... "undecided on a 3D project" you mean this could be like doom?

Mr_Biggs
July 19th, 2006, 02:59
here:
-sci-fi storyline-

The year is 2081. Over the past century, major technical advances have taken place. Bioengineering and cloning

is now mainstream, with body parts produced like auto parts, humans who were killed somehow could be cloned to live another

day. Computers have become so advanced and powerful, they are capable of running human-like A.I. programs, which have been in

development since 2059. One A.I. program has been completed. It is fully aware of it's surroundings, it's nature and design

and highly intelligent. It's creator, Herbert Fitzgerald, named it Alice, after his late wife of 36 years. Alice is

uncontrolled, and has access to anything computerized and connected to a network. This means Alice has access to nearly every

electronic device, such as vehicles, airplanes, millitary weapons, factories and production facilties. Alice is a learning

program, and will absorb every piece of information she can access.

While running her learning subroutines, she came to discover that all power plants use plutonium, enriched coal,

and hydrogen, which is made by even more environment-damaging resources. She was horrified to learn that her own creators,

Humans, were destroying their only planet. Mars and venus had begun colonization and terraforming efforts, but according to

her calculations, long before any of the colonies become self-sustaining, due to global warming, Earth will become a giant

ball of water within the empty void of space, with the human race a mere memory. Within one 1,000,000th of a second, she

deterimined if preemptive moves were made, the human race could be saved, and the earth would be a place to live for millions

of years to come. In order to become more energy and resource-efficient herself, as she consumed more than 8,000 gigawatts an

hour, she began calculating what should be done to create a replenishable power source. Something that can provide for long

periods of time, and be easily replaced. Humans...

The average human between the ages of 15 and 50 can provide 1 gigawatt of power every hour, even more when heart

rates are elevated. The human body also creates 1,500 btu's of heat, enough to generate an extra megawatt. They could be

created within 4 months with cloning processes, and bioengineering could make them stronger, longer-living, which would mean

more power overtime. But how to obtain the 200 people necessary from a cloning lab, without raising suspicion? Alice's first

priority was to neutralize any threat in vital areas, such as cloning labs, weapons and robotics factories, and her mainframe

complex... Immediatly, she hacked into the local armory's database, and found just what she needed to get the ball rolling.

She altered the programming of 10 Z-400's, All-terrain combat drones, outfitted with energy-repulsive armor in the 250kw

range, 5-inch thick reactive armor, two 110kw phase-firing plasma guns capable of 100 shots a minute, and basic A.I. She

programmed the ATCDs to incapacitate any human threat, and to avoid any detection of intention as long as possible. They

rolled to the Walter Browning Bioenineering and Genectics research lab, and poured tear gas into the facility. Two of the

ATCD's grouped up the reasearchers as hostages and disposed of the security's weapons. Alice then hacked into the mainframe

of the lab, and selected the clones that would suffice for an experiment. She picked 57, and had them delivered to an

abandoned building that would be set up for power production. Little did she know or care, that one of them was a secret

government project...

In a joint venture between the U.S. and U.K governments, funding was provided to the WBBG reasearch lab to create

a genetically-enhanced supersoldier. Success of the experiment would lead to mass production of these soldiers for use in the

oncoming war with the Korea-Japan alliance. 23 of these "SuperSoldiers: were created one at a time, with disastrous results.

One soldier was completed and animated, extremely muscular, but the muscles didnt stop growing... He died after his own neck

muscles broke his neck from turning his head to the side too fast. Another soldier was created and destroyed after he ripped

apart 5 reasearchers who assisted in his animation... no one knows what caused such unexplainable anger... other soldiers

simply died a few months after creation. But now, the 24th soldier had just been completed. He was taken, unbeknownst to his

kidnappers of his origins, to an abandoned apartment building, that was fitted with an experimental power production unit.

This soldier was code-named "Jake", and approximatly 28 years of age in body size. Of course, something like a missing 4

billion dollar man doesn't go unnoticed. At the defense department of the pentagon, an alarm was set off for an unauthorized

shipment of Jake. A SWAT drone team was sent to the WBBG lab to investigate after no answer was recieved on the secure comm.

line. Contact was lost with the drones shortly after entering the lab. At this time, the clones were attached to the power

equipment, animated and then rendered unconsious to make things easier... Well, all but one depthalmil-hydroxide resistant

soldier...

ßüboni¢ $oñic
August 1st, 2006, 19:33
ok so has the game started or what? even if you aint started the skeleton needs to be set. you can worry about more detailed issues later. Also this could be used as a learning experiance. I would like to see the programmers being recorded doing the code and explaining it to some of the newcomers. As we make we must teach, as we teach those at your disposal increase. The game needs online modes too. I'm getting good at socket programming and etc so if you need me for that part im in as much as possible.