PDA

View Full Version : problem with my psp

mbskier
April 15th, 2006, 11:03
hey i have a problem... when i trie to open iwrited files (like notepad or crazypaint) on my psp (v 2.00) it shows: this game cannot be started the data is corrupted...

what i need to do? please help me...

Accordion
April 15th, 2006, 16:18
any psp 2.0+ you need the eloader to run

type fanjita into google,
he made it and distributes the eloader.

on 2.0 it runs through the photo menu(tiff exploit)
but aove2.0 you need a copy of GTA LCS.

bullhead
April 15th, 2006, 16:31
do NOT upgrade your firmware! you can downgrade to 1.5. psp,s with 1.5 will be worth alot of money soon. 1.5 firmware runs homebrew without the eloader.

bullhead
April 15th, 2006, 16:33
if you upgrade past 2.0, you will not be able to go back!

Accordion
April 15th, 2006, 16:48
it depends what you want your psp for

if you mainly want homebrew then downgradeto 1.5 (search these forums if you dont know how, only use the MPH or PSPSetX methods others will brick your psp) homebrew on 1.5 runs from the XMB just like normal and you caan use the home button and sleep functions as well

if you only want commercial games (not that there is any good ones!) then upgrade just remember once above 2.0 there is no going back

also on 1.5 there is the ability to load some 2.0 and higher commercial games through programs such as MPH Game Loader, RunUMD and Genesis Loader but not all games will work (check forums for compatibility before spending your money)

mbskier
April 15th, 2006, 19:16
i know fanjita...
almost all programs witch i tried to open with fanjita didnt work...
and some of them just fcked up my psp...

Napalm-Death
April 15th, 2006, 19:21
Fanjita is a psp hacker, not a program. And, you use everything at your own risk, so don't blame anyone except.

mbskier
April 16th, 2006, 07:33
ok.. i get it

-{PhoeniX}-
April 16th, 2006, 23:54
www.fanjita.org (Super Bock E'loader) or try downgrade to 1.5, then everything you download will work.

CrackA
April 17th, 2006, 14:58
1.5 Rules!! ISOISOISO!!

grin.ch
April 17th, 2006, 15:49
ISO... controversial topic. I tried making a .ISO file from my GTA:LCS using umd ripped, decrypt .prx and then rebuilding and trying fastloader, but nothing worked. Other than that, I won't d/l any ISOs. You must own the game before you have a .ISO file, you know that, right? Otherwise, sony will come after you with pitbulls and rotweillers.