PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Adapter Update

wraggster
April 16th, 2006, 09:16
News from PSPVault (http://www.psp-vault.com/Article539.psp)

We have an update on the "Bluetake i-PHONE mini BT450Px Bluetooth Stereo Pod Transmitter." According to Bluetake Japan, they will be releasing the PSP-compatible, wireless audio transmitter later this month. It will begin selling at a price of $63 and will allow you to take advantage of your Bluetooth headphones for 3-10 meters of wireless music. Weighing at only 30g, you can pop it on, put the PSP in your bag, and listen to your music without the cords. Oh, and it's got it's own battery, so it won't drain the PSP's. Pretty sweet, I can't wait to see how it develops!

idapimp
April 16th, 2006, 12:41
sounds cool but i hope it dont eat the hell out of batteries

acn010
April 16th, 2006, 16:16
still have my logitech bluetooth headphones.
no need but its good to know that technology is advancing fast

JustEaton
April 16th, 2006, 20:03
Hey, it's JustEaton (writer of that article, PSP-Vault). The adaptor will have it's own rechargeable battery, and I'm waiting til they come out with wireless earbuds (I'm a fan of earbuds, but the cords are so annoying!). Stay posted to PSP-Vault, I'll let ya know when they start selling them and if we get information on US/Europe releases!

b8a
April 16th, 2006, 22:30
Is this the product that was featured a few days ago? If so, did anyone else notice that they specifically designed it to cover up the strap slot? Unless there's some legitimate reason for that that I can't see, then, talk about a phenomenally stupid design decision...