PDA

View Full Version : PSP Help

warrior33
April 16th, 2006, 14:31
Hi im new here but i have a big question to ask. It is basically to anyone who knows the law.

I have a Psp that i got on launch day 1st September but since then i have changed it 3 times due to major faults. So this being my 4th i am overally annoyed with it instead of getting a fifth psp. What options do i have? One person who i work with told me after a certain amount of times i should be able to get my money back?

So can someone just tell me where i stand, apart from returning for another one? I bought from Game.

Thanks Matt

bullhead
April 16th, 2006, 15:04
The sale of goods act of 1979 states that traders must sell goods that are as described and of satisfactory quality.

If consumers discover that products do not meet these requirements they can reject them and ask for their money back providing they do so quickly. Alternatively, they can request a repair or replacement or claim compensation.

Im sure you will be able to get a refund.

Accordion
April 16th, 2006, 15:40
dont really know what you could do other than get a full refund. what is the problems youve been having with the psp

i am on my fourth psp at the moment (i reckon i'll be keeping this one)
the first one had 23 !! stuck (white) pixels !!
the second had a huge scratch across the screen and a wobbly wi-fi switch!!
the third had 12 stuck (multi) and 3 dead (black) pixels !!
and my current one has two stuck pixels in the very top left corner

I only swapped so many times as sony uk give a next day swap via courier if you phone them up .No hassle just hand the guy your psp and you get a new one in exchange.