PDA

View Full Version : PSMonkeys Easter Hunt

wraggster
April 16th, 2006, 17:02
PSMonkey has posted an Easter Hunt of sorts, heres the newspost from his site (http://nemo.dcemu.co.uk):

<blockquote>Happy Easter everybody. To celebrate the holiday I desided to do a little easter hunt.

Through out the day, I will post new screenshots regarding the current progress of Monkey64 (so check back freqently). "Eh?" you say? Wasn't I on break?

Well yes I was. Yet that did not stop me from doing a few things here and there on the emu. Not major. Just felt bored on wendsday durring lunch so tried a few things. As well also a little work on saturday (my only day off from work this week due to milestones). While mario64 is still not working (and still my top priority), a few other games have started to improve. So how does this hunt play out? Well it's simple. I will be hiding new screenshots once and a while in old post (not my post but any random post). They will all be in the archive section.

First one to find the screenshot is to report back here (with a link to the post) where they will be credited for the find. So check here first to see what has been found before you go off on the hunt.
First shot goes up soon. Good luck. </blockquote>

Head on over to his site for more info.

Shadowblind
April 16th, 2006, 17:55
lets see... Quest looks great... Doom is looking decent...rugrats looks like crap...and quake is looking great.... 8 outta 10 good

pkmaximum
April 16th, 2006, 20:49
Man the progress on Quest is insane I was wicked surprised on how the textures are coming out so well and everything. Even the 3D seems like its pulling together. The quick progress you make on this emulator is insane pretty soon we will start to see Mario64 playable!

nyrtrublue
April 17th, 2006, 18:18
its great to see the textures but are is the speed playable