PDA

View Full Version : Anybody working on a Sega Master System Emulator?

-SnowFire-
April 17th, 2006, 07:27
I ask because it is the only emulator that I see missing to truly make my emulation experience feel complete.

I know a lot of you prefer Nintendo or whatever just the only SMS emulator out there that works on 2.00+ Firmware is incomplete, no saves, not even the rom save swork and I was wondering if anybody would be brave enough to tackle that one, seeing as to how I can't code for shit :p

pkmaximum
April 17th, 2006, 15:55
well their is SMS plus and that seems to work great on my 1.5 firmware it even supports ad hoc mode. But for 2.0+ Ii honestly don't know what to tell you sorry man.

grin.ch
April 17th, 2006, 16:23
DUDE! There is DGEN which is the BEST SMS emu!!! It's on this site...

yaustar
April 17th, 2006, 17:17
DGEN is a SMD emulator, not SMS.

-SnowFire-
April 18th, 2006, 20:31
Please, to any developer out there who's willing and able to take requests, can you please develop a fully working SMS emu that has save states and works on 2.01+ firmware?

BobMonkey
May 4th, 2006, 01:48
SMS plus works on my 2.00 firmware, the regular game saves don't work though but u get 1 save state per game and they work fine.

-SnowFire-
May 4th, 2006, 06:28
I don't know about that, any save game that the game tries to make in my firmware (2.60) simply doesn't seem to happen. I'd love to play miracle warriors on the go :(