PDA

View Full Version : PSP Review - 'Worms: Open Warfare'

wraggster
April 17th, 2006, 18:39
Worthplaying.com have reviewed the PSP game Worms Open Warfare, heres an excerpt from the game:

It is too bad that Worms: Open Warfare doesn't deliver as much as it could, as it has the potential to be such a great game. I have a hard time finding justification for the reduction in weapons and the tragic loss of the true campaign mode. While it is still a fun game to play with some friends, it had the potential to be more so, and it also had the potential to be vastly more entertaining for a single player. To make matters worse, the version released on the Game Boy Advance featured a full selection of weapons and the original campaign mode, so one has to wonder, why doesn't the PSP? Not living up to a game's potential doesn't keep a title from being worth playing, though; Open Warfare is definitely a fun way to pass time with a few friends. Besides, what else are you using your PSP for these days?

Full review here --> http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=33448

danknugz
April 18th, 2006, 01:40
i agree totally. no holy hand grenade!!??*#%@
i miss the campaign mode as well, im already getting bored with is and ive played worms since the first one!

stotheamuel
April 18th, 2006, 03:31
two things to say

1.fun to rent... not to buy

-2. should have rented before i bought >_<