PDA

View Full Version : Master's *Intution* Builder for PSP

wraggster
April 17th, 2006, 21:44
Lostjared (http://www.lostsidedead.biz/software/shannon/) has released a new Homebrew game for PSP, heres the details:

<blockquote>Master's Intution Builder for PSP

Well what exactly is this game?
well its a puzzle , see if you can unlock the secret
visual by using your intution. I will release the Source Code for this after a while to not spoil the game.

PS: I wrote the majority of this on my birthday</blockquote>

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Cloud_35
April 17th, 2006, 22:54
Weird one...

pepegomez
April 18th, 2006, 00:26
that sucks and make no sense. the grafik totally sucks. did i say that the sound sucks too? but hey there is no sound afaik.
so well done game.
btw did u see the mouse couros arrow in the topleft corner too?
why dont u use it...

danknugz
April 18th, 2006, 01:40
way to be supportive, you ass.

MaxSMoke
April 18th, 2006, 05:48
I would suggest they use simple shapes, like most psychic tests. By simple shapes, I mean Squares, Circles, Wavy lines, Parallel lines, and other simple geometric forms. Also, there should be options to change the object color and the card background color. Some people have surmised that people's foresight might be more sensitive to certain colors. Certain colors might resonate in the temporal lobe of the brain and be easier to "See" from the future. Also, spread the cards out more. If people can see into the future, their vision isn't likely to be very clear, so ever opportunity should be given to increase the likelihood of a successful foresight.

And after 10 tries or so, the user should get some feedback to see if they beat random odds, and by how much they beat the odds by. You'll randomly get some right just by odds alone, so it helps to keep a running score. It might also help to log the Day, Time of Day, and Possibly the User's Bio Rhythms. This way people can see if there are any repeating occasions when they are better able to see the future.

With these simple changes, the program will have allot better chance of success and help people hone any psychic abilities they might have in the most scientific way possible.

Here's the list again that should help the program produce better results:

#1. Simple, Black and White, shapes.
#2. The ability to change the color of the shapes and the card background.
#3. Spread Cards out.
#4. Show user results every 10 or more tries (give us an option to set).
#5. Catalog results according to the Time, Day, Month, maybe even user's Bio Rhythms.
#6. Clean up and remove all background images. Anything that distracts user and their visions should go.

grin.ch
April 18th, 2006, 16:00
iono, but LostJared is def lost. He hasn't made a good game yet. I have tried all of his games and they're all let downs. I was hoping this would be good, but I am not even going to d/l it... it's too bad. He's so close to making something good.

what_tha_deuce---
October 2nd, 2006, 11:58
how do i play rar files

mr_nick666
October 2nd, 2006, 14:01
how do i play rar files

Use WINrar to extract the files! Get it free here:

http://www.download-zone-free.com/winrar/

:D