PDA

View Full Version : Snes9x GX 2nd Player Problem

anthony1709
July 20th, 2009, 12:23
Hi,

Sorry if this is a silly question/problem. But I am using Snes9x GX 4.0.8, and it works great, but the only problem is I can't get the 2nd controller to work with the 2nd player in game.

So I've 2 classic controllers plugged in, but both of them for some reason controls player 1, and neither of them to control the player 2.

I am being stupid, and I need to do something before getting it to work?

Thanks.

VampDude
July 21st, 2009, 17:27
You need to configure the settings, sometimes player two is the same controller as player one.

anthony1709
July 23rd, 2009, 10:25
Thanks for your reply VampDude but can you expand on that please? Which settings in the Snex9x GX, and what do I need to configure?

Thanks.

VampDude
July 23rd, 2009, 21:47
There is only one controller settings menu, it's there.

It's really easy, which if I could I would physically go and show you how easy it is to load the emulator and go into the controller options and select what controller player 2 uses. :cool:

anthony1709
July 24th, 2009, 10:23
Thanks for your help but I've resolved the problem now, but not too sure how I did it though. Both Wii controllers were synced before going into Homebrew. But then the two controllers would swap player numbers, when going into Homebrew. So controller 1 would become controller 2 and vice versa. So I think I solved this by just having 1st controller on, and then turning on the 2nd controller once I was in Homebrew, just in case anyone else has this problem.