PDA

View Full Version : Stan Lee Appears in Activision's Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

wraggster
July 22nd, 2009, 20:03
Activision Publishing, Inc. announced today that beloved comic book legend Stan Lee will make his first onscreen videogame cameo in the highly anticipated Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, slated for release this September. Lee lends his likeness and voice to a character whose role is significant to the game's storyline, which incorporates elements of the acclaimed Marvel Civil War comic book series.

"I am thrilled to be making my first onscreen videogame cameo in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2," said Stan Lee, Publisher Emeritus, Marvel Comics. "It's such a kick to see characters that I've helped create come to life in the game and now I'm a part of the Marvel videogame universe!"

"With Activision's long-standing history of bringing so many of Stan Lee's co-creations to life, it's great to be able to incorporate him into Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2," said Rob Kostich, head of marketing for licensed properties, Activision Publishing, Inc. "Stan is a legend in the comic world and his appearance is yet another special treat that fans can look forward to when we bring back the largest army of playable Super Heroes and Super Villains this Fall."