PDA

View Full Version : Samba de Amigo

davidgilmour
April 18th, 2006, 22:03
Hey,

isnt this just the best game ever with the maracas?

DG

Cast128dreams
April 19th, 2006, 17:59
i havent play it but it must be very cool.As it is a sonic team creation!!!!

Darksaviour69
April 19th, 2006, 18:09
Hey,

isnt this just the best game ever with the maracas?

DG

is it also the only game with maracas.....

or did you mean

"isnt this just the best game ever!!!!! with the maracas?

davidgilmour
April 19th, 2006, 18:10
is it also the only game with maracas.....

or did you mean

"isnt this just the best game ever!!!!! with the maracas?

I think that - if you play this game with maracas - ITS TEH BEST GAME IN TEH WORLD !!!!!

GagaMan
April 25th, 2006, 20:19
Samba De Amigo is on the very top of my most wanted list. I could maybe pick up a copy of the US version then get those cheaper Cha la Maracas off Ebay...but I'd rather have that beautiful boxset Sega did. DROOL.

beetroot bertie
April 25th, 2006, 22:02
The cha cha maracas aren't too hot. They sometimes register an up movement when I move them down and are very inaccurate. Very iffy compared to the Sega ones but just about acceptable as a second pair for 2 players - which is really good fun... until you start losing points when your cha cha's do the opposite to what you're doing.

davidgilmour
April 25th, 2006, 22:16
The cha cha maracas aren't too hot. They sometimes register an up movement when I move them down and are very inaccurate. Very iffy compared to the Sega ones but just about acceptable as a second pair for 2 players - which is really good fun... until you start losing points when your cha cha's do the opposite to what you're doing.

I have 2 old 3d party controllers and just ordered 2 new controllers from Lik Sang. Very happy with the old one but they aren't very accurate when it comes to height ! Are the original Sega ones 100% accurate? At all times?

GyroVorbis
April 26th, 2006, 02:59
Yeah, I think they are. I haven't once had a problem with my officials. And damn, they're durable, more than once I've gotten too into Take on Me, Open Your Heart, or Super Sonic Racing and accidently bashed them together or something.

Random fact, did you guys know that David Bowie did Volare in V2k? Damn I had no clue.

Anyway, yeah, Samba is the best game ever with the maracas. I prefer V2k, but I own and love both. Also, I love playing with the controller too. Don't know why, but it doesn't bother me.

If you have a pair of maracas I recommend using them on Mr. Driller and Rez. Fun-ness.

davidgilmour
April 26th, 2006, 07:32
Yeah, I think they are. I haven't once had a problem with my officials. And damn, they're durable, more than once I've gotten too into Take on Me, Open Your Heart, or Super Sonic Racing and accidently bashed them together or something.

Random fact, did you guys know that David Bowie did Volare in V2k? Damn I had no clue.

Anyway, yeah, Samba is the best game ever with the maracas. I prefer V2k, but I own and love both. Also, I love playing with the controller too. Don't know why, but it doesn't bother me.

If you have a pair of maracas I recommend using them on Mr. Driller and Rez. Fun-ness.

those official ones are soo expensive , with shipping costs etc. But one day I will buy 2 pair of official ones, when I am rich

GyroVorbis
April 27th, 2006, 01:47
That's why I was going to try to make two fishing rods serve has a pair of ghetto maracas in Viva.

GagaMan
April 27th, 2006, 16:01
Ah, well that's put me off the idea of getting the cheaper third party ones then. I'll just have to hope the boxset will pop p in the window of me local Gamestation one day, I'm willing to pay up to £60 for a 2nd-hand set. And they work for REZ and Mr.Driller too? SWEET.