PDA

View Full Version : E3: Sony and Nintendo to face off once more in Los Angeles

wraggster
April 19th, 2006, 02:01
Platform holders take huge West Hall stands once more, as next-gen battle heats up

Platform holders Sony and Nintendo have once again taken the largest stands at the E3 trade show, with the two firms set to exhibit their next-gen consoles directly opposite one another in the West Hall of the LA Convention Centre.

The stands occupy the same space and location that they did last year, taking up the lion's share of the space in the West Hall, but this year the stakes are even higher, with both the PlayStation 3 and the Revolution expected to be playable at the show.

Sony and Nintendo's huge stands mean that most of the large publishers take their space in the South Hall, with Microsoft taking the single largest expanse in this hall, while companies such as EA, Ubi Soft, Vivendi Universal Games, Sega, Namco and Activision occupy other large South Hall stands.

This year there are also large stands in the South Hall for Korea's two largest online games companies, NCSoft and Webzen, while mobile phone company Nokia is taking a large space next to EA's stand, where it will undoubtedly be promoting its N-Gage software platform.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=16161

shiftybill
April 19th, 2006, 13:17
at last a stand off . . . all we need now is a tumbleweed

BALL_SAC
April 19th, 2006, 15:51
What date and time does E3 start?

Apoklepz
April 19th, 2006, 20:02
Great!!! I wonder whose side SEGA is going to tag along with....

Darksaviour69
April 19th, 2006, 20:48
Great!!! I wonder whose side SEGA is going to tag along with....

both, or every ever they make the most money

Apoklepz
April 19th, 2006, 22:30
Exactly my point.

felonyr301
April 19th, 2006, 23:56
go nintendo go GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo Nintendo yEAa