PDA

View Full Version : Can only get two white screens

ondi
July 24th, 2009, 14:46
Hi, I got my stuff in the post today but can't get anything to work!

Im using an original DS with Super Card SD (Rumble) and Super Key.

I've converted my roms and put them on to the SD card, but when i load them up all i get is two white screens :(

I've had a look around but can't seem to find the fix for this.

Can anyone else help?

Cheers

DanTheManMS
July 25th, 2009, 09:54
First off, please read the DCEmu forum rules. Piracy discussion is off-topic here.

Secondly, when getting a new product it's best to make sure that it's up-to-date. For instance, your SC is probably still at firmware 1.7, while the latest version is 1.85. Hold L+R upon bootup and press A a few times until it tells you your version.

Firmware versions 1.84 and up support automatic DLDI patching for homebrew. Just download Barni's SC Rumble DLDI file (search Google for it), rename it to "dldi.scp" and put it on the root of your card. DLDI-enabled homebrew apps should then work without having to patch them on the PC first.

ondi
July 27th, 2009, 11:03
Thanks for the reply, but I'm still not getting much to work.

Here's what my SD card looks like:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3888/screenshotdiskfilebrows.png

DanTheManMS
July 28th, 2009, 00:03
Again, update the firmware. This has nothing to do with any .dat files. If you go to the Supercard website and choose your specific product, you should be able to find a *.scu file which is the update file for the SC Rumble series. Put it on the root of your card and boot up. It should automatically prompt you to update, which you should do. Afterwards you can delete the file.

And again, please stop making it blatantly obvious that you're pirating DS games. That's not what DCEmu is for.