PDA

View Full Version : I just saw something on X-Play that was SHOCKING

GaMeR_2000
April 20th, 2006, 00:45
I was just watching X-Play on G4 and I saw something totally shocking! Metroid Prime Hunters on the DS (which I gave a 9.5/10 by the way) got a, drumroll please, 3 out of stinking 5!!!!!!!!!!!! It is deserving of a 5/5 on X-Play! (they dont use decimals) Metroid Prime Hunters is an incredible game for a handheld. I ask of you, DO NOT listen to this review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
X-Play is usually right or around right but they could not be more wrong, unless they gave it a 1 or 2, so I tell you again, DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. LISTEN TO WRAGGSTER AND I WHOM BOTH GAVE GOOD SCORES!!!!!!!!! MPH ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading!

thetree222
April 20th, 2006, 02:05
heck yes! im appalled that xplay would do that to us! they usually give good reviews! someone needs to write a letter to their editor.

GaMeR_2000
April 20th, 2006, 02:50
Thank you for agreeing!!!

bibipili
April 20th, 2006, 02:50
DS sucks and I really don't like metroid other than super metroid

Darksaviour69
April 20th, 2006, 03:23
DS sucks and I really don't like metroid other than super metroid

yeah posts like that will earn you an nice ban!

we don't welcome "<insert console here> sUcKs and <insert other console here> RuLeS" posts here

BALL_SAC
April 20th, 2006, 08:01
X play does not ever give games 5/5 unless their really Kick A$$. There are not many games that will recieve 5/5, and if they do manage to score that high, they are indeed really great games. Metriod Prime hunters is a good game, but Adam Sessler, and Morgan Webb have thier own minds with video games. Most of the time, they will just slap 3/5 probably without actually playing a game for a good period of time... however, I dont even pay attention to that show, I just refer to Gamespot for ratings of games.

Cooe14
April 24th, 2006, 22:50
X play does not ever give games 5/5 unless their really Kick A$$. There are not many games that will recieve 5/5, and if they do manage to score that high, they are indeed really great games. Metriod Prime hunters is a good game, but Adam Sessler, and Morgan Webb have thier own minds with video games. Most of the time, they will just slap 3/5 probably without actually playing a game for a good period of time... however, I dont even pay attention to that show, I just refer to Gamespot for ratings of games.
Too bad Gamespot screwed up their MPH review too. They gave the Graphics a 8/10 and the game a 8.6 score. These graphics are the best on the DS and they give them an 8?

dgm08
May 5th, 2006, 22:21
i think xplay should use a 10 point scale, the 5 star system doesn't do most games justice

metalspector
May 5th, 2006, 22:52

Sorry to say this but gamespot is a scam , many people know that gamespot takes bribes cause they sometimes give games that veryone say it sucks a good rating ( ex: shadow the hedgehog , dragonball budokai 3 , dragonball z sagas , splinter cell essentials , ect. ) , I always use game informer for scores , the only think that you must keep in mind is that the average score of GI is 7.5/10 , they have said it and can be noticed , they use kinda like school grades. Anyways I think x-play are really good reviewers and yes , I think metroid prime hunters is a bit tad average though GI gave it a 8.75 I think.

GaMeR_2000
May 9th, 2006, 01:35
[QUOTE]i think xplay should use a 10 point scale, the 5 star system doesn't do most games justice[QUOTE]
Yeah, speak the truth brotta!

Selfaggressive
May 11th, 2006, 13:41
I don't know though, I played a demo of it a while back and I just couldn't get on with the controls and that put me off. Same with Splinter cell. I think games like that aren't really made for DS...

Cap'n 1time
May 11th, 2006, 15:47
I think xplay is the only decent show. g4 ruined techTV