PDA

View Full Version : Psp 2.50 To 1.5

Nujerseyhustla
April 20th, 2006, 04:23
Since im a newbie i cheked the forums like yall said but i couldnt find an answer!! iS There a guide or method to downgrade from 2.50 to 1.5? I havent seen any guides for it just for 2.0 to 1.5. and i recently bought it so maybe thats it!!

help me out!!

kyle2194
April 20th, 2006, 04:31
Not possible.

Nujerseyhustla
April 20th, 2006, 04:50
thanks fa the reply

kyle2194
April 20th, 2006, 05:45
You should check out this though: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21672
If you have grand theft auto, this lets you run homebrew apps.

pkmaximum
April 20th, 2006, 06:37
Even though the Grand Theft Auto E-Loader is not as homebrew friendly as 1.0 and 1.5 firmware it still alows you to run certain homebrew applications that run in user mode. In the PSP there is User mode and Kernal mode Kernal mode is acessing the full ram of the PSP were User mode limits it to 28 mega bites of ram. But this is still good enough to run emulators such as Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Nes, and Game Boy Color. There are turtorials on how to use the E-Loader, But What I would reccomend is if you baught the PSP strictly for hombrew trade your PSP back into the store and try to buy a PSP off l ine or on E-Bay Most likeley you can find at least a 2.0 PSP that you can downgrade back to 1.5. Hope that helps :)

BALL_SAC
April 20th, 2006, 07:22
There may be a downgrader in the near future... April 25th. A 2.6 downgrader is supposable in the works, under the hands of some guy calling himself "Envision". He claims that he just needs beta testing done for him, which is probably near done, and the actual release date will be April 25th. Dont feel relieved all of a sudden however... because he might just pull a PSdonkey on us all. Either that or sony may give him a C&D order. Check this link out for more information.

http://www.pspcrazy.com/?page=Story&id=713

like I said... do not put your hopes into this because this could very well be just psdonkey.

bullhead
April 20th, 2006, 16:33
well he already admitted it was a fake

BALL_SAC
April 21st, 2006, 04:19
well he already admitted it was a fake

??? WHAT??? where did you find that information bullhead? :eek:

SSaxdude
April 24th, 2006, 23:47
The question I have is why does it only work on 1001 PSPs?