PDA

View Full Version : PSP is extra-bricked. Latest version of Pandora?

POOKAPOOKAPOOKA
July 28th, 2009, 22:35
When pandora's battery first came out, I was able to unbrick one of my PSPs for a little while but there were still problems with the way it ran and eventually the problems became so severe that it got bricked again and pandora no longer worked. Unfortuately, I do not remember the details of the problem but it was something that people thought to be irreversible.

It's been quite some time since this happened, however, and I thought that maybe this problem could be solved since technology is always advancing...

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of the latest/most effective version of pandora's unbricker. My last attempt to fix my psp was about a year ago so I figure anything more recent is worth a try.

Thanks.

I just remembered another detail: my psp is able to run 1.5 fw off my memory card but I'd really like to be able to play PS1 games on it...

dcdood
August 5th, 2009, 02:46
just use 1.5 and install it if you can, then download the latest Dark Alex or M33 CFW, so you get homebrew and ps1 games!

POOKAPOOKAPOOKA
August 11th, 2009, 00:22
just use 1.5 and install it if you can, then download the latest Dark Alex or M33 CFW, so you get homebrew and ps1 games!

right, that's what I'd like to do. I don't know if it will work because it didn't work a year or so ago.

I'm still hoping someone could point me in the direction of the "latest Dark Alex or M33 CFW" in hopes that maybe it will succeed where the older versions failed...

Eviltaco64
August 11th, 2009, 00:33
right, that's what I'd like to do. I don't know if it will work because it didn't work a year or so ago.

I'm still hoping someone could point me in the direction of the "latest Dark Alex or M33 CFW" in hopes that maybe it will succeed where the older versions failed...

5.00 M33-6 is the newest custom firmware from Dark_Alex. There are other versions like 5.50 GEN, as well.

ch3ls3a
August 25th, 2009, 01:30
Try using Rains UltraLight MMS Maker for 5.00 M33-4, and then upgrade to 5.00 M33-6 from there, DO NOT upgrade to 5.50 GEN!!!