PDA

View Full Version : eloader not working!!!

saarshai
April 25th, 2006, 21:11
Well, I've installed eloader 0.97 (and later 0.96 with same results) and got to the save game menu (well, it got there automatically)...
but there were no saves to choose from! plus, after waiting a few seconds - the device shuts down and I have to power it again.

I'm sure this happened to someone before and I was wondering what's wrong? (could it be the region of my GTA?)

Gamer8174
April 25th, 2006, 22:35
You need to make sure you have atleast 1 program to run in your GAME folder. I had the same problem when I first installed eLoader. Lol, make sure you have'nt installed the new 2.7 firmware.

Edit: To load eLoader manually, there should be a checkbox indicating automatic load. Uncheck this and you will then have to load via save file slot 2.

saarshai
April 26th, 2006, 07:05
Thanks! worked like a charm.

tay1803
May 3rd, 2006, 02:41
You need to make sure you have atleast 1 program to run in your GAME folder. I had the same problem when I first installed eLoader. Lol, make sure you have'nt installed the new 2.7 firmware.

Edit: To load eLoader manually, there should be a checkbox indicating automatic load. Uncheck this and you will then have to load via save file slot 2.

I'm running the eloader through the GTA cuz I have version 2.01 and I'm having the same problem, it just shuts off on its own. So please explain in plain english. And how do i know which firmware I have?