PDA

View Full Version : which Emultor works for 2.6??

ICy_Tank
April 27th, 2006, 00:23
which emulators do you guys suggest if my psp is updated to 2.6?? i didint realize i shoudlve stuck with the 1.5 but i ahvent played with my psps in a lng time so when i turnd it on it said something abuot updating, i didnt really care.. but anways does anyone knw which emulators are fairly good and have good/many games that actually work for a 2.6?? 2.6 useres would be helpful, thanks ^^

revelthedog
April 27th, 2006, 14:06
hi i use dgen and snes9X tyl 32 . they seem to be stable. i wont be upgrading to 2.7. because i dont want to lose the only reason for owning the machine.

ICy_Tank
April 27th, 2006, 21:49
cause ive been hearing games dont work for 2.6.. onl 1.5 or something ><: im glad to hear that someone is able to play it on 2.6 =) what games do oyu ply for snes???

John Vattic
April 29th, 2006, 16:19
check the Bock or Brown-Ale loaders they load almost all emus and homebrews for psp. Check fanjitas site. apparently nes,gen,gbc,gba,sms,snes,neocd,and most others work extremely well on 2.6.
I have a friend with 2.5 and he plays his emus all the time. though you need GTA LCS to run the emulators. not bad because GTA is actually a decent psp game

check fanjita.org
hope this helps

ps 2.7 kills any emus and homebrew

saralvr247
April 30th, 2006, 03:07
How do you play GTA if you have Snes9x installed? when I try to play, it just loads sne9x right away

John Vattic
April 30th, 2006, 03:46
Try pulling the mem card then load gta. after it's loaded then put in mem card then load your game.