PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast Test port of Xpired News

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 26th, 2004, 08:20
News from IMR Tech (http://imrtechnology.ngemu.com/index.html) [br][br] Great game but the Dreamcast doesn't have enough memory. So we cant load a level up so we cant play it yet. You cant play a level but you can get ingame and move the character around. Without a level, theress no game.[br][br]Title screen is all you will get. I have uploaded it more for developers to work on. Ive got in game and had it load a custom level before. This source will get stuck on the title screen play the music. No level is loaded. Included elf will boot but only to the title screen. letting it load a level will make it run out of memory [br][br]Ian also posted this news:[br][br] Info SDL graphics drawing primitives and other support functions The SDL_gfx library evolved out of the SDL_gfxPrimitives code which provided basic drawing routines such as lines, circles or polygons and SDL_rotozoom which implemented a interpolating rotozoomer for SDL surfaces. The current components of the SDL_gfx library are: Graphic Primitives (SDL_gfxPrimitves.h) Rotozoomer (SDL_rotozoom.h) Framerate control (SDL_framerate.h) MMX image filters (SDL_imageFilter.h) The library is backwards compatible to the above mentioned code. Its is written in plain C and can be used in C++ code.

quzar
May 26th, 2004, 08:36
i tried and got it down by another 20kb but it still overflows. need to finish a project for school so i cant work any more tonight but i WILL get this working ;D

wraggster
May 26th, 2004, 08:36
nice :)