PDA

View Full Version : Network News

wraggster
May 1st, 2006, 03:15
You may of noticed on all sites bar the DS site that the horrid iframes are now history and that the news looks a whole lot nicer with yellow icons that match the forum, all the sites are now PHP sites which means we can easily update links with just one change of a file. We have 4 new sites to be announced this week for our network so keep your eyes peeled :)

Vegetable
May 1st, 2006, 07:52
I find the text a bit harder to read now.

b8a
May 1st, 2006, 12:52
The site is looking slicker all the time, but I kind of agree with the post above. On the main page, I think the different sections of each news post could use a bit more formatting to differentiate between the sections. After the site went down a few days back, my browser defaulted to the "new" scheme in the forums, and (even though it looked pretty neat for the most part), I switched it back to the "old" style because quoted portions were virtually indistinguishable from regular text. I like being able to readily know when somethings being quoted or said for the first time.

I also noticed that you're still linking to fanjita.org (in the affiliate links portion) instead of the new site that he specified... Should probably change that before the link goes dead (!_!)

But, yeah, looking good! We all appreciate the hard work you put into this site.

Kaiser
May 1st, 2006, 20:03
souLLy's new design should be up for the network site soon. It should look as tight as the dreamcast site if not better. :D